forum

osu!catch countries with players in top5000 + some stats

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LaviSorrow
Hello fellow gamers!

I've created a sheet which includes all countries with players in top5000, number of them, few additional stats.
It's another one with CWC in mind as we all know you need to be ranked at least #5000 to participate.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DVod3utVrY_WWeRU6pU_i10RR4EoBecR_EGrchbnFdY/edit?usp=sharing

1. There's tremendous number of 75 countries which have at least 4 players in top 5000, meaning at this moment they could create CWC team.
    22 of them never took part in osu!catch world cup.
  2. United States have 503 players in top5000, Indonesia 305, France 269
  3. Lowest difference between top3 players avg. pp and top6 avg.pp has Brazil with 545pp separating them, highest one has Austria with 4029pp
  4. Top3 avg. pp- 1st place South Korea with 23482pp, 2nd place United States - 20925pp, 3rd place France - 20271pp
  5. Top6 have same countries like mentioned higher^
Small preview what you can see in the sheet:

There might be some minor or major mistakes as I've done it on my own mostly step by step (and yeah im missing like 13 players to have 5000 so if you find any info that is wrong please tell me)
Mniam
I love your stats thank you
[ Potemkin ]
Cool
Nikolai
nice
Edgar_Figaro
I mean while top 5k is technically the requirement almost everyone with a few exceptions is top 1k that ends up competing. Especially in a mode like catch where the difference in skill between 1 & 5000 is about the same as 1 vs 100,000 in standard.