forum

[Archived] Delete Songs folder but saving Local Replays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kokstantin
I want to delete my entire songs folder because it is about 200 GB in size and then re-download the maps that I like. Is there a way to do this without deleting my local scores or local replays so that when I download the maps again I can see my scores and replays

Thanks

osu! version: Stable 20240102.2 (latest)
z_nacs
Wherever you installed osu! at (default I believe is in appdata\local\osu) there will be a "Songs" folder in which has all your songs. If you just want to delete your songs all you'd need to do is either delete everything in the folder or just delete the folder itself and they'll be gone. (will need to refresh when you load osu! back up) Your scores are saved in the scores.db file and your replays are saved in a hidden folder named "Data," in which the replays are in the "r" folder.
Topic Starter
Kokstantin

z_nacs wrote:

Wherever you installed osu! at (default I believe is in appdata\local\osu) there will be a "Songs" folder in which has all your songs. If you just want to delete your songs all you'd need to do is either delete everything in the folder or just delete the folder itself and they'll be gone. (will need to refresh when you load osu! back up) Your scores are saved in the scores.db file and your replays are saved in a hidden folder named "Data," in which the replays are in the "r" folder.
oh thank you didnt know that