forum

8 days of osu and pro

posted
Total Posts
show more
Venumidas

Noobsicle wrote:

Venumidas wrote:

Nobody really grinds offline. atleast I don't even know 1 single person who did.
oh dear me

OT: look at his most played beatmaps, it's quite clear that he played offline/multi'd before starting omfglookguiseionlyplayinsaneandlookwenijoinedd00d-mode

and yes its possible with experience before account creation or whatever
Ok, now you confused my pretty hard, you just agreed with me(multi acc), I don't think that he grinded offline.

I think 100% hes has 2 or more accounts, you think 50% offline or 50% multi, there's nothing to complain about.
Noobsicle

Venumidas wrote:

Ok, now you confused my pretty hard, you just agreed with me(multi acc), I don't think that he grinded offline.

I think 100% hes has 2 or more accounts, you think 50% offline or 50% multi, there's nothing to complain about.

Venumidas wrote:

Nobody really grinds offline. atleast I don't even know 1 single person who did.
that part i don't agree with
Soarezi
Mamoru Senpai
It's one of the easier nogards though.
Clappy

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

I beg to differ, It took me months to pass nuttah, I suck ass though, but still.
Mamoru Senpai

0Clappie wrote:

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

I beg to differ, It took me months to pass nuttah, I suck ass though, but still.
Well, mostly talking about in terms of reading and speed. The map is quite simple for a nogard and there is nothing "complex" in it what could be overwhelming. May the streams are kinda hard for new player but people with a bit faster fingers could pass this ealier than other new people imo.
Myke B

Soarezi wrote:

NixXSkate
Am I the only one that thinks that name looks really familiar?
uzzi

NixXSkate wrote:

You're not alone...
Mamoru Senpai

NixXSkate wrote:

Venumidas

NixXSkate wrote:

The name looks pretty familiar to me too.

I just didn't say anything because someone prob. was going to flame me.

And btw. to the people who don't care, wtf?!

Multible Accounts are on the same level as cheating/hacking, cause cheating/hacking/multiaccing gives you a biger advantage in anything.

Image rrtyui creating a 2nd account geting world rank 2 on it, or a 3rd one world rank 3.

Everybody would just spam account.
Soarezi
The name is familiar because it was Snow Note's old name, 7odoa the mapper.
Myke B

Venumidas wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

The name looks pretty familiar to me too.

I just didn't say anything because someone prob. was going to flame me.

And btw. to the people who don't care, wtf?!

Multible Accounts are on the same level as cheating/hacking, cause cheating/hacking/multiaccing gives you a biger advantage in anything.

Image rrtyui creating a 2nd account geting world rank 2 on it, or a 3rd one world rank 3.

Everybody would just spam account.
and? Nobody cares about some dude getting a B on nogard. why the fuck would rrtyui want 3 accounts? that's extremely pointless.
Weed
u think getting a B on nogard diff is pro?
Myke B

bewaredrev wrote:

u think getting a B on nogard diff is pro?
Topic Starter
iderekmc
no no i know b in nogard isnt pro at all but i mean he got the b 8 days after supposedly starting playing
Me168

Soarezi wrote:

ohmygodsomebodybrokethelawingohjesusletsforgetthatpeopledothisconstantlyandfocusonthisoneperson!!!

Plus, maybe this person picked up the game really fast, I played against a person who only had been playing for a month and was able to destroy 0108 maps, because they said it was not difficult to understand.
Akali
Please ban. His B probably has higher score than mine, it might have caused me to drop from 1218 to 1219 on that map.

buny
dear ppy pls ban anybody that joined after me that is better/higher rank than me

thx
nooblet
These accounts are everywhere, and like said before:

Soarezi wrote:

This took 5 seconds to find. .
Spyrunite
They really aren't that hard to find

Myke B
>joined 4 years ago. wat how is that related to the thread?
Noobsicle
he was ~#36000 1 day ago

we should really stop talking about this though cause

Soarezi wrote:

Weed
i care though
tokaku
Some people get annoyed by this because. Okay for example, (this example is highly exaggerated, but if you think about it, it's sort of true) you're 5th in rankings. But you're actually 2nd because the person who is first multi accounted and got 2nd, 3rd and 4th on the map with different accounts. If you think about it, is your rank actually representing the real placing you are in this world? Possibility is that you're probably a few places (or maybe even more) higher because some people above you are actually the same person. And also, username hoarders.
Akali
Imo doesn't really matter outside top 3,691 players
Myke B

kartistenn wrote:

Some people get annoyed by this because. Okay for example, (this example is highly exaggerated, but if you think about it, it's sort of true) you're 5th in rankings. But you're actually 2nd because the person who is first multi accounted and got 2nd, 3rd and 4th on the map with different accounts. If you think about it, is your rank actually representing the real placing you are in this world? Possibility is that you're probably a few places (or maybe even more) higher because some people above you are actually the same person. And also, username hoarders.
How many top top players have more than 1 account lol, and why? If I was rrtyui, why the fuck would I give a shit about having 2 accounts? If there are people who do this at the top, then idk what to say, but I can probably guess they don't, and nobody cares about people like these ones.
Soulg
thats not even a difficult nogard map lol
buny

kartistenn wrote:

some people get annoyed by everything

doesn't mean they're right or we should listen to their pleads
Heinzen

Venumidas wrote:

I would say multible account's.

Why would someone make a 2nd 3rd account? Just l2p.

Cookiezi himself played offline for 6 months.
Owntrolf
I just tried playing this and UGH THESE STREAMS
I started 3 months ago
http://puu.sh/6ZoAC.jpg
Finished it in like 10 tries
PlasticSmoothie

Owntrolf wrote:

I just tried playing this and UGH THESE STREAMS
I started 3 months ago
http://puu.sh/6ZoAC.jpg
Finished it in like 10 tries
...Congratulations...?