forum

[Archived] What about lazer scores?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
riwil
I just started playing again after several years, and Lazer caught my attention. Without reading, I downloaded it and started playing. Now I see the forum discussing the differences with the stable version, and I have several doubts.

Are the scores I achieve in Lazer saved? I notice in my profile under 'recent scores,' the beatmap I played is there, but without the PP that Lazer mentioned it awarded me, which were quite a lot for the beatmaps I completed.

Will the PP be recalculated to reflect the correct values in the future? Since the PP for those beatmaps is currently at 0, I would hope for a recalculation to provide the correct values at the very least.

If the scores aren't saved, why should I play with the Lazer version? What incentive is there to play with Lazer if the progress is lost?"

Please Help.
UnboundMirror
theres too many forums regarding the lazer changes to pp :) it will be fixed at one point
Jason X
You can view your lazer stats only on lazer.ppy.sh (here's a link to your lazer userpage).
Stable and lazer stats are not (yet) linked.

You might wanna read through this post regarding the latest news to this topic: News: osu!(lazer) Updates & Preparing For Ranked Play