forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Halogen-
I'm not exactly new to the game, but I am relatively new to the community. I am a little shy, so I won't go too in depth into my introduction...

I've been playing FlashFlashRevolution and StepMania for a pretty long time now, the former for over 9 years and the latter for over 10 years. If any of you have seen any videos by debit13 or TC_Halogen with any sort of rhythm game, that is me. I'm a pretty weak osu!/Taiko player, and I'm god-awful at Catch the Beat; as you might expect, I'm a relatively strong osu!m [4k] player, and I am capable of playing [6k/7k] as well. Some of you hanging in the chat earlier today or a few days ago might have heard my frustrations trying to grind out a #1 rank on Bangin' Burst [victorica's Extra (LV.15)] in an effort to knock ideu- off of his perch, but to no success. :P

Anyway, enough about me because I hate sounding like a gloat. I really look forward to hopefully being more active in this community. Special thanks goes to out to Staiain for introducing me to ranked files on osu!mania, and for just being a great friend in general.
Nathanael
Welcome to the forums!
Don't be shy. People here are friendly more than you can imagine. =w=/
Gon
Nice seeing you here halogen :!:
Staiain
Sup
Topic Starter
Halogen-

Nathanael wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
Don't be shy. People here are friendly more than you can imagine. =w=/
:)

I really hope that's the case. I definitely would like to get to know more rhythm game players like myself, and osu! has an enormous crowd compared to other groups.

Also: Staiain + Gon: hi!
BeatofIke
Welcome! :D
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu forums!
Please enjoy your stay here.
deadbeat
is..is that Kimahri from FFX in your avatar?
Kazutakee
Welcome Halogen-

Truth to be told, I am also pretty new to the forums, though I have been reading many of them. I am not always active because I'm busy IRL, but I can tell you that the osu! community is the best online community I've joined. Even though I've only posted 30+ posts, but none of them have answered back in a abusing way.

I love the community, and I'm sure you will too ;)
BTW Welcome to the forums xD
Chinala
Hi :3