forum

[Archived] Антивирус и https://spectator.ppy.sh

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kon_v_palto101
Problem details: антивирус распознает что-то от игры как угрозу, уведомление "Адрес заблокирован. URL-адрес: https://spectator.ppy.sh" что конкретно понять не могу, указанный заблокированный адрес недоступен. Их пришло уже больше 500

osu! version: 2023.1229.1-lazer
Scla
Hello, just a reminder that Help forum is usually in English!
In any case, which antivirus are you using? Blocking spectator.ppy.sh specifically it's a weird behavior.
Jason X

Scla wrote:

I'd like to know where exactly that is written in any form of rules/guidelines.
To my knowledge the Help forum, much like the in-game #help channel, is multilingual.
Afterall, I haven't seen any of the GMT or Help forum regulars mention this one before.
- - - - -

(обновить антивирус, затем добавить исключение для папки osu.)
Please check if your antivirus is up to date.
If it is, you can simply add an exception rule, best for the whole osu folder, so that it doesn't to anything stupid there.

In case you're using Avast: Problems have been reported with this antivirus program about 9 years ago, and the problems still occur now and then, I suggest trying a different antivirus.
Scla

Jason X wrote:

Sorry, you are right, I usually do not use the osu! forum, I may have confused it with some other forum
Topic Starter
kon_v_palto101

Jason X wrote:

Scla wrote:

To my knowledge the Help forum, much like the in-game #help channel, is multilingual.
Afterall, I haven't seen any of the GMT or Help forum regulars mention this one before.
- - - - -

(обновить антивирус, затем добавить исключение для папки osu.)
Please check if your antivirus is up to date.
If it is, you can simply add an exception rule, best for the whole osu folder, so that it doesn't to anything stupid there.

In case you're using Avast: Problems have been reported with this antivirus program about 9 years ago, and the problems still occur now and then, I suggest trying a different antivirus.
Спасибо, исключить везде помогло)