forum

How to know whether I'm hitting slow or fast.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
doraemon0627
When I do patterns like jack, I suddenly lose rhythm and starts to get "great" every time I hit.
I found it hard to recover accuracy afterwards.
Is there any way to know whether I'm hitting slow or fast to recover accuracy?
I tried to look at the accuracy bar at the bottom but it's hard to look at when I'm playing.
Hoshimegu Mio
I think there's a way to make the bar larger but in general you can kind of feel how you're hitting is slower or faster than the song.
Topic Starter
doraemon0627

YyottaCat wrote:

I think there's a way to make the bar larger but in general you can kind of feel how you're hitting is slower or faster than the song.
I know there's that feature in osu!Lazer but is it also in osu!standard?
TomoyaFangirl
You can make the bar bigger in the osu settings (score meter size). If the hit is to the left you are hitting early, if to the right you are hitting late. In general, you will be able to tell if you are hitting early or late just by playing
Topic Starter
doraemon0627

Tomoya8129 wrote:

You can make the bar bigger in the osu settings (score meter size). If the hit is to the left you are hitting early, if to the right you are hitting late. In general, you will be able to tell if you are hitting early or late just by playing
Thanks a lot!
UltraBlack
Play the map and then watch it on replay, looking at the bar while playing may change the final result once you are not focusing on the game