forum

"Topo" v2 and Pro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pearoo

V2 DOWNLOAD | PRO DOWNLOAD

V2 SHOWCASE | PRO SHOWCASE

The difference between the v2 and the Pro are regarding the colours and the circles.
Pro is full white regarding circle colours, and every circle is 100% transparent, while v2 has combo colours and have a 20% opacity black layer. I figured because almost every pro player uses mrekk's skin with no colours, I could make this pro version to appeal to both audiences.

Pro also has a spinner that is similar to mrekk's skin, while v2's spinner is more of an aesthetic thing. These differences can be seen in the youtube showcase.

Criticism is appreciated c:
M4rti_
love the skin man, good job! my only complaint is that (at least on the v2 version) you cant really tell where the slider followcircles are, and it makes very easy to break combo on sliders
Topic Starter
Pearoo

M4rti_ wrote:

love the skin man, good job! my only complaint is that (at least on the v2 version) you cant really tell where the slider followcircles are, and it makes very easy to break combo on sliders
probably going to make a v3 with no anime and more variants - to be honest, I rushed this one because I really wanted to finish it before new year. will take the slider follow circle pop out more, maybe I will also change the fade on the hit circles because it looks weird in specific monitor modes- thanks for the feedback! appreciated c:
FINGERLOCK
Love this skin, it's been my daily since the competition. My only complaint is that there's no SD version!
Bameninghong
The Topo v2 skin is frkin Amazing, incredible good work!!! <3