forum

[Archived] MAP SORTING INCORRECTLY AND OSU RESETTING

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
harpzon
Hello everybody, I have been having this problem with my osu for a couple weeks now. All my maps (approximately 12,000) don't sort correctly. For example, an 8 star map would be rated "below 1 star".

YES I TRIED PRESSING F5

I have fully uninstalled the game, songs and everything included in the osu files. I have even tried installing in different drives and locations in my PC. After a fresh install of osu even the default maps that come with the game don't even sort and pop up correctly. It also comes with more maps that aren't default with the original osu download.

EXTRA INFO:

Prior to this, my osu would randomly reset itself. My settings would reset, my maps would be unsorted, my account would be logged out of, and my replays would be gone. At the start, this would happen every couple weeks but as time progressed, it started happening every couple days. I also tried using the "osu!repair" by osu itself and it did nothing. I would really appreciate anyone that comes forward and tries to help me, I hope you guys can help me resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Harpzon