forum

[Archived] Make my tablet work like a mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naywils
I'v been trying to look for a way to make my pen react like a mouse and cant find how any place. I want it so when I lift my pen and put it back down the cursor does not move to that location ... Is this possible?

I have a Hulion tablet and there is not much options to customize the tablet settings with the drivers.
Marcin
That is so called mouse mode, wacom tablets offer that. Not sure about huion (its producer of your tablet right?) but I have huion tablet and it is not possible. I'm also not sure why you bought tablet though, tablets are designed to operate in absolute positioning mode which that means one point of tablet is exact one point on your screen. Buying a tablet to set it to mouse mode (that is, relative positioning, mouses use them) is pretty senseless.
Topic Starter
Naywils
Because the pen is a lot easier than using a mouse, Iv tried so much to use the pen in the normal mode but it feels horrible. And I didn't buy it to put it in this mode ... just want to change it for this game. you'll never understand what I mean, and why are you judging someone for wanting this? ... so much for help