forum

New Year 2024 Countdown Medal: Value Your Identity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hivie

Value Your Identity

Use this thread to discuss and figure out the solution for this medal!

replcu
hi
kaedori
AyushKO
Aireunaeus

i was nervous af submitting tis score lol :cry:
FrancoisBoss

What is this lmao
dopf
How
Voidedosu

Thanks, Indomi-chan. Made this significantly less of a pain in the ass, AND I don't have to replay the map for an SS later, either!
Aireunaeus

dopf wrote:

How
u have to pass a score with the combo being your last three digits in ur user ID

ur last three digits is 748 so u have to reach 748 combo and then miss and pass the map

Voidedosu wrote:

Thanks, Indomi-chan. Made this significantly less of a pain in the ass, AND I don't have to replay the map for an SS later, either!
having an ss on this is insane ngl
hogiahien

osu user id rng helped
Indomi-chan

Voidedosu wrote:

my pleasure <3

Fat Fish Pete
bro I hate this medal I need like 900+ combo :<
Voidedosu

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

it's just a 1* map, bro...

Fat Fish Pete wrote:

Just search L=180 and up until you find it.
Fat Fish Pete

Voidedosu wrote:

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

it's just a 1* map, bro...

Fat Fish Pete wrote:

Just search L=180 and up until you find it.
I got it after retry spamming a low star map xd

Fence_2
Yesterday I got the "Hospitality" medal by playing a song from Hivie. And now I got this one too.
Medals are fun *-*
minilad121

Randomly got it lol
Submaris
AxelYT03

Voidedosu wrote:

... normal skin?
gamer1640

My first one on lazer btw
Voidedosu

AxelYT03 wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

... normal skin?
It works for me just fine. I know I'm replying to a month's old comment on a necro, but still. Why does almost everyone have to be so surprised at this?
Happy Satoko

Voidedosu wrote:

AxelYT03 wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

... normal skin?
It works for me just fine. I know I'm replying to a month's old comment on a necro, but still. Why does almost everyone have to be so surprised at this?
Because it makes the game much more difficult, especially for SS, because there's less visual clarity. So people are surprised you are making game harder for yourself... after you adjust to it, you'd have to retry so much less with any other skin... try Kamui if you never have, it has a classic feel, classic reverse arrow, slider end circles and solid hit circles like default... https://www.reddit.com/r/OsuSkins/comments/4uwwuk/kamui_skin_hd_remake/

otherwise, get used to people being surprised and just laugh it off, it's a surprising decision to make as an SS farmer to use such noisy, visually messy skin like default skin...
Voidedosu
aside from maybe the 300/100/50 hitbursts, I have no idea how the default skin is any more visually messy than most skins. Nor, though, do I really care, honestly.

And I probly would laugh it off more if it didn't sound like it's coming from a place of disdain as if I'm an idiot.
SkPinko
I don't remember getting this medal, i play with HR so i guess i got this accidently? something with my user ID?
mayoneeze
Damn, I have the highest three last digits in my user ID in this thread. Maybe I'll get it accidentally playing a long map or not if I have until the end of this year to get it.