forum

-

posted
Total Posts
show more
[- Alex -]
"Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat."

I got the game just for this reason xD
Amitte Sukku

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

"Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat."

I got the game just for this reason xD
lol XD
I guess that's the main reason people enjoy it.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
EineKrone
Yes, it's a bugged experiment which people loved, so they released. Really, they won on lottery :D

Also, it uses an nice psychs engine to make everything work, to have multiplayer they would have to either: A:use a huge amount of bandwidth to sync everything. B: Make the game less cool, reducing the details and realism of the graphic engine(lolwut)

Too bad, but that's how it is.
Tiisa
I'm going to get this game now ; w ; bye human life
Pannari
It's great. I'm laughing way harder than I should be.
Cloudchaser
I wish goat simulator ran in my pc.

I cry everytime
KudWafu

Cloudchaser wrote:

I cry everytime
I cry when the truck rides over my goat when I want to pass the street...
[- Alex -]

KudWafu wrote:

Cloudchaser wrote:

I cry everytime
LOL. It is funny why you cry?
KudWafu
I cry from the happiness and sadness xD
_Arzo_
oh goat oh goat goat

kirueggy
is this game a joke

but i like it anyways
[saturnn]
the game is a funny idea,
i like it that you can download things from the workshop to have some more content but its getting lame
i played it for 2h, got close all missions done and i got bored of this
at first i thought "omq game of teh year plz" but now im like meh
Lemozade
It feels just like some kind of mod from a game, that's probably what it is anyways.
kirueggy

Lemozade wrote:

It feels just like some kind of mod from a game, that's probably what it is anyways.
it'd be better off just being a gmod mod
Lemozade
I completely agree
Cloudchaser

KudWafu wrote:

Cloudchaser wrote:

I cry everytime
I remember I licked a car in the petrol station and suddenly it explodes and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Janioszek
The game seems to be okay for short sessions, otherwise it just gets boring. I like the concept, but in my opinion it's not worth its price on Steam. If there was a 90% sale on it, I would buy it. If not, I won't waste 10 dollars to have a laugh for 2-3 hours; I'd better watch some let's-players.
VoidnOwO

Janioszek wrote:

I won't waste 10 dollars to have a laugh for 2-3 hours
o_o
Stefan

Janioszek wrote:

The game seems to be okay for short sessions, otherwise it just gets boring. I like the concept, but in my opinion it's not worth its price on Steam. If there was a 90% sale on it, I would buy it. If not, I won't waste 10 dollars to have a laugh for 2-3 hours; I'd better watch some let's-players.
Stop going in cinemas, or buying any more games.
Janioszek
Stop going in cinemas, or buying any more games
I think you misunderstood me. 10 dollars/euro is too much money, when you recount it into Polish currency, and there are simply better games which are cheaper and will give me more entertainment... And well, I haven't been in a cinema since ca. 5-6 years
Chamelo

BRBP wrote:

Janioszek wrote:

I won't waste 10 dollars to have a laugh for 2-3 hours
o_o
Kisetsunotori

kirukashi wrote:

Lemozade wrote:

it'd be better off just being a gmod mod
True
Nik0

LoliFlan wrote:

The ultimate multiplayer experience, how can you not throw your wallet at it.
Trash Boat
It has been updated recently to Goat MMO Simulator. no kidding

http://steamcommunity.com/games/265930/ ... 6748084016
Gumpy

Trash Boat wrote:

It has been updated recently to Goat MMO Simulator. no kidding

http://steamcommunity.com/games/265930/ ... 6748084016
Seems like a good enough reason to get it.
Phzm
It's not a MMO, it's a MMO simulator! Coffeestain are trolls. The physics in the game are way too broken to allow it to be a MMO. Just imagine one second the issues.

There is a local coop mode tho, and i can bet this will be an online feature soon or later. But never a MMO. It's a supertroll from coffeestain.

Maybe someone is already trying to mod the coop in order to use in on private servers, but i'm 99% sure that everything related to this game, including it's code, is fucked up and unannotated.

Sorry for digging the topic :?