forum

[osu!mania] Dj Mutante - H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. by DannyPX

posted
Total Posts

Should Dj Mutante - H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. be Loved?

Yes
94.08%
No
5.92%
Total votes: 169
Polling ended
Topic Starter
elexire
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: December 2023

Dj Mutante - H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. by DannyPX
110 – 143 BPM, 7:13 | 5.58★ – 7.11★

Captain's description (by elexire):
Yes, you're seeing that correctly. It's time.

If I got a dollar for every time someone asked for this to get loved, I'd have, um... like ten? I haven't kept track, but one thing I know for sure is that you've been asking for this to go up nonstop. So, without further ado, we finally give you DannyPX's chart of H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E!

While it wasn't an instant hit upon it's upload, the chart gained quick traction among the community due to the player sel setting, well, a LOT of scores on this, but their most notable being this FC on 1.2x rate. These plays then piqued everyone's curiosity, leading them to try this chart.

Of course, there's good reason behind this, as it contains a bit more spice than what you'd normally see in a handstream chart. Just casually looking past the 7-minute drain time (which is a big part in what makes this have the notoriety we know it for today), the patterns have loads of anchors and incredibly long trills, making it a bigger challenge for the people brave enough to try it.

It's pointless to continue any talking about this chart, as it's too likely everyone reading this is much more familiar with it than I am. It's also pointless for you to keep reading this, so stop listening to my incoherent ramblings and cast your vote!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Eliyaa
why only loved to 1.3 rate🤔
I think it's still possible for 1.35 and 1.4 maybe
Quamtam

Eliyaa wrote:

why only loved to 1.3 rate🤔
I think it's still possible for 1.35 and 1.4 maybe
sel did 1.35 AA
myuka did 1.5 S

possible for goats
the blue frawog
Finally
Paturages
Rates will be added, as confirmed by Danny.
DannyPX
Added rates
UocgiGamma
Finally lol
Topic Starter
elexire
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.