FranUrushi
Problem details:
ive tried cuttingedge and waited on song select and its still not calculating

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20231214
UnboundMirror
have u proccessed ur maps by f5? :)
-ashed
Same I've tried using f5 but it still won't work help please.
Vanishelle
same here, already changing it to CE and even did F5 but still didn't work. I need solution!

edit : since there is no solution to this problem I decided to look for it myself and I found this. Go to Main Menu > Edit > do F5 to refresh map > scroll down until you find some unknown maps (cuz I think this one is the problem) > Delete all the unknown maps.

because this requires you to do it manually, I've found the stupid way to delete it. Do "right click + Num 2 + Num 1" without moving your hand. This works on me, glad it only take around 50 maps
nvm i didn't work at all lol
Tenchi
im the same and all of my maps have question mark and no star rating

edit: i half fixed it. the maps are ranked and have star rating but it still says its calculating and i now have no replays for any of my maps
Blushing
If you have a lot of maps (not just in standard but in other gamemodes) it can take an extended amount of time for them to get processed. try leaving it on for multiple minutes to hours if need be, but they should eventually process.

There is no fix but to just let it process unless you get an error saying certain beatmaps could not be processed.