forum

osu to valorant

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akanecchiii
I started playing valorant but I can't find my sensivity. I have 1.43 sensivity in osu. It's 300 dpi and I can't find a suitable sensivity. can you help me?
THAT_otaku
Moved to videogames
Fat Fish Pete
try 1.626

I used this to convert sens from different games

https://gamingsmart.com/mouse-sensitivity-converter/
Peni

Fat Fish Pete wrote:

try 1.626

Ok but u can't just convert osu sens to valorant sens. I mean, u can, it's probably just a bad idea lol

There are yt videos on how u can find a decent sens quickly, but at the end of the day I'd say u're just gonna have to play and see what works best for u. The only rule that u should follow is that u should be able to make a 180 in one sweep, ideally in both directions. Looking at pro players' sens might also be a good place to start.
[-Omni-]

Peni wrote:

Fat Fish Pete wrote:

try 1.626

Ok but u can't just convert osu sens to valorant sens. I mean, u can, it's probably just a bad idea lol

There are yt videos on how u can find a decent sens quickly, but at the end of the day I'd say u're just gonna have to play and see what works best for u. The only rule that u should follow is that u should be able to make a 180 in one sweep, ideally in both directions. Looking at pro players' sens might also be a good place to start.
i mean.. 3d game to 2d game isnt the best
Peni

[-Omni-] wrote:

Peni wrote:

Fat Fish Pete wrote:

try 1.626

i mean.. 3d game to 2d game isnt the best
u mean switching games or converting sens?
Winnyace
No, I can't. This sort of thing is deeply personal to you. I would recommend you forget trying to convert your sensitivity from osu to Valorant. They're too different in what they ask of the player that it isn't worth trying.
DM FOR MUTUAL
Valorant is a 3D game and osu is a 2D game.

It's physically impossible to go from osu sensitivity to valorant sensitivity, because they are two completely different things. It's like asking how to transfer your pokemon tcg deck into yugioh.

Maybe you can try replicating your aiming mechanics from osu to valorant, so if you aim with your wrist and fingers, find a sensitivity where you can aim with your wrist and fingers in valorant, and if you aim with your arm then vice versa.
I AM VERY SMART
Follow the path of Kariyu

Play valorant with your tablet
Peni

DM FOR MUTUAL wrote:

Valorant is a 3D game and osu is a 2D game.

It's physically impossible to go from osu sensitivity to valorant sensitivity, because they are two completely different things. It's like asking how to transfer your pokemon tcg deck into yugioh.

Maybe you can try replicating your aiming mechanics from osu to valorant, so if you aim with your wrist and fingers, find a sensitivity where you can aim with your wrist and fingers in valorant, and if you aim with your arm then vice versa.
Why would it be impossible? In osu, u need to move ur mouse a certain distance to move the cursor to the left edge of the screen. u can just set ur valorant sens to a value that requires the same mouse movement for flicking onto an enemy on the left edge of ur screen.

Anaxii wrote:

I tried that once. Never doing it again lol
I AM VERY SMART

Peni wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

I tried that once. Never doing it again lol
i see lol