forum

[Archived] INCONSISTENT OFFSET MAP BY MAP BASIS. HALP ! pls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MendoXen
Problem details:
Here is the deal, I have a problem with my offset. This is a big problem which makes me not able to enjoy multi lobbies because I have this issue on every single map that I have never played ant set a local offset for.

Problem: Depending on the map, sometimes on the hit error meter you would see my tapping be consistently on the left side green color part, sometimes it would be just fine, in the middle of the hit error meter, and sometimes it would be on the right side green color part. So what this means, is that because this happens on map by map basis, I cannot set a global offset to fix these issues. IT IS VERY VERY ANNOYING.

PS. im using a "Motu M2" Audio interface, but even if the interface would be the problem here, the only thing it realistically would do is increase the latency, in my case however, it depends on the map if I need to add or subtract the offset. If it was the interface fault a global offset should be able to fix it easily, but.... not the case.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHIN CHIN SOMEONE HELP ! THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!

osu! version: Stable 20231121.5 (latest)
zeplic
Please help this man, I have a similar issue but a different sound card
BlueChinchompa
did you go into osu! settings and change your offset there?

How to use offset wizard
Topic Starter
MendoXen

BlueChinchompa wrote:

did you go into osu! settings and change your offset there?

How to use offset wizard
it doesnt help because the offset issue is not consistant, I sometimes need add offset sometimes need to subtract, so global offset doesnt fix the problem