forum

[Archived] Would Peppy bring back the official osu tablet back in the store?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Happy Flower
I've never tried it before and I was amazed that Peppy would make a Osu! Tablet.

I aready have a tablet but it would be cool to have an OSU! Tablet by the Osu! creator???

Any Questions?
chromb
I can imagine it kinda happening again, but peppy isn't really one for sponsorships. If i remember correctly the original osu!tablet was a custom version of the Huion H420.

There has been talk about making more osu! merch, so hopefully we see some of that come through in the future!
BlueChinchompa

chromb wrote:

I can imagine it kinda happening again, but peppy isn't really one for sponsorships. If i remember correctly the original osu!tablet was a custom version of the Huion H420.

There has been talk about making more osu! merch, so hopefully we see some of that come through in the future!

osu! merch sounds great, but I doubt peppy would bother spending time learning how to make a tablet, considering there are already so many great options just seems like a lot of work.
Ymir
The Huion H420 is actually really bad for osu, I used it for a year and I would not recommend it even at such a low pricepoint. There are better alternatives now, so I doubt selling it again is a great idea.
BlueChinchompa
Just become a mouse player :clueless: