forum

[resolved] help pp!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vemaer

hello everyone, please tell
me how +25pp writes in my performance, but still remains 50pp as it was even after a few games the same card, tell me how it works

всем привет, подскажите пожалуйста
у меня в перфомансе пишет +25пп, но все так же остается 50пп как и было даже спустя несколько игр ту же карту, подскажите как это работает
Patatitta
You made a catch play, and 25pp is your catch total, however, the profile is displaying your standard PP, probably because you didn't select "catch" on the song selection menu, the PP is still added to your account, it just doesn't display properly there. It's kinda of a bug but only visual

also wrong subforum
Corne2Plum3
(moved from Off-Topic)
Topic Starter
vemaer

Patatitta wrote:

You made a catch play, and 25pp is your catch total, however, the profile is displaying your standard PP, probably because you didn't select "catch" on the song selection menu, the PP is still added to your account, it just doesn't display properly there. It's kinda of a bug but only visual

also wrong subforum
can you tell me what catch pkay is? in the profile and in the game, it's still 50pp.although he writes 43

about the wrong subforum, sorry, tell me where to write.
If anything, I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm through a translator
Blushing
That play/view is currently for your osu!catch ruleset profile page, seen here (hence you've gotten 43 PP in that gamemode.

What your question was in the beginning was that how your 50 PP was not changed? It is because you werent either in the gamemode for standard (The clicking circles one and the standard version of osu!) or you were playing a osu!catch specific map. By the looks of your recently played you were in the osu!catch gamemode. Seen below:

If you are meaning to be playing standard and are not sure how to get back please try doing ctrl+1 in the song select screen.
Patatitta

vemaer wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

also wrong subforum
can you tell me what catch pkay is? in the profile and in the game, it's still 50pp.although he writes 43

about the wrong subforum, sorry, tell me where to write.
If anything, I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm through a translator
don't worry, it's fine to not know much about the game if you're starting out

osu! has 4 gamemodes, they're: the circle clicking gamemode (osu!standard), the drum gamemode (osu!taiko), the fruit catching gamemode (osu!ctb or also known as osu!catch), and the piano gamemode (osu!mania)

each mode has it's own different maps, rankings, and PP. If you set a 20pp play on catch, it will add those 20PP to your catch profile, not to your standard profile. By selecting standard in the song selection screen it causes to show your standard total in that card at the end of your play, NOT your catch total.

Each song in the song selection menu has a symbol to represent what gamemode they are, you dont need to change gamemodes to play them, however, if you want to do so, the button to change it is on the same part of the menu as the random button and mods button
Topic Starter
vemaer
thank you very much to everyone, you helped out a lot, good luck to everyone!!