forum

[osu!] t+pazolite - Ofcourse You Need and nEed and neEd and neeD and NEED ME? by Hellzero

posted
Total Posts

Should t+pazolite - Ofcourse You Need and nEed and neEd and neeD and NEED ME? be Loved?

Yes
92.66%
No
7.34%
Total votes: 286
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Mismagius
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: November 2023

t+pazolite - Ofcourse You Need and nEed and neEd and neeD and NEED ME? by Hellzero
240 BPM, 3:04 | 6.82★

Captain's description (by Mismagius):
For this month's Outstanding Oldies pick, we are going back to the past... I mean, as always. This time a bit further!

Hellzero's beatmap of Ofcourse You Need and nEed and neEd and neeD and NEED ME? is what some would consider the pinnacle of early 2010's "graveyard mapping", also known as maps with "For Approval" in their description. Highly inspired by maps such as chipscape (hence the difficulty name), this does not let down in comparison to some of the Approved maps of the era.

Work through never-ending 240 BPM bursts, challenging linear patterns, symmetrical jumps, and of course, a banging song to back it all up. And don't forget to bring your finger control!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
AJT
lowkey expected someone to rank this eventually (voted yes tho)
Minion24
finally this one!
[-Omni-]
oldmaps<3
- Marco -
AYOOO
kinda sus dude
found this map when WWW played against idke, surprised me that this wasnt even ranked. BIG YES
Topic Starter
Mismagius
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.