forum

[osu!] Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) (feat. beabadoobee) by Qiyana

posted
Total Posts

Should Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) (feat. beabadoobee) be Loved?

Yes
78.98%
No
21.02%
Total votes: 314
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Librarian
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: November 2023

Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) (feat. beabadoobee) by Qiyana, jamesjan3, and Zhuosh
144 BPM, 2:40 | 1.40★, 2.14★, 2.57★, 3.43★

Captain's description (by Librarian):
Despite its previously failed voting, this Second Shot isn't going to be laying in its death bed!

This set has 4 difficulties ranging from 1.4★ to 3.43★, previously a Chill Champion pick, it really embodies that feel. A nice relaxing song that you've likely heard before, it is just a nice time to sit back and relax, perhaps drink a cup of coffee and don't go to bed.

If you'd like to see this make a redemption, make sure to vote yes!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
tity
VOTE YES or i will find you!!!
arutama
HOLY SHIT FINALLY GOT PICKED AGAIN
diamondBIaze
discussion moment
huu
based on the last time this map was put up for voting and failed, many people voted "no" because they wanted to see it ranked instead. while i somewhat agree, i dont think its a valid reason to gatekeep maps out of loved imo.

i voted "yes" for this map last time and i'm voting "yes" again because i support the notion of having more casual maps in loved to be a good thing. small spectacles is probably my favorite category.
t37m
i see Qiyana i click
Arsalaan
yes
arutama
why people hate this stuff i don't get it

so sad this doesn't pass loved voting again, i doubt the host of the map even wants to rank it too...
unclemtng

arutama wrote:

why people hate this stuff i don't get it

so sad this doesn't pass loved voting again, i doubt the host of the map even wants to rank it too...
Imo this type of maps is not the thing that should be in the rhythm games, even if the rhythm game is osu
Topic Starter
Librarian
This map did not pass the voting.