forum

Grind the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seodrific
Anybody down to grind mania for a while? Haven't played in a year and gotta get back on the grind soon.

If you guys down to grind together or just idk man

Also if Mania on Lazer good now? Or should i just keep playing stable until lazer comes out officially ?
Wimpy Cursed
Lazer is ok, but some skins might act differently from how they act on stable. That is really the only thing that I would consider "bad", but everything else seems alright.

I would of played with you today, but I am tired from today. I can play tomorrow or any other day though (if I happen to not be busy.)
I AM VERY SMART

Seodrific wrote:

Anybody down to grind mania for a while? Haven't played in a year and gotta get back on the grind soon.
Yeah sure lol

I'm so bad at mania btw
Karmine
General Discussion

Post about anything non-osu!, as long as it's quality content.
I AM VERY SMART

Karmine wrote:

General Discussion

Gameplay & Ranking moment
peacefulcat

Seodrific wrote:

If you guys down to grind together or just idk man

Also if Mania on Lazer good now? Or should i just keep playing stable until lazer comes out officially ?
sure. I'm down to put hella hours in as i have already, i'm not the best but i'm a very quick learner & i improve decently fast
Winnyace

Karmine wrote:

General Discussion

Very few people actually read the description.
I AM VERY SMART

Winnyace wrote:

Karmine wrote:

General Discussion

Very few people actually read the description.
Almost nobody fully respect the rules here...
ReviveTime
Lazer is in a decent state for game modes now with still updates rolling out every so often i recommend trying it out and seeing if you like it at the very least