forum

[Archived] How do I give my friends my beatmaps if I'm on Osu!Lazer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryxnf
Problem details: So I have many beatmaps and me and my friend we reset our pc's quite a bit so I would like to be able to put all of my beatmaps into a Zip file so we can just download them all with the click of a button. How do I do this if I'm on Osu!Lazer

osu! version: Stable 20230206
Blushing
IIRC lazers file system is still hashed so you won't be able to single out the song/beatmaps folder but since osu!lazer is designed to be portable you can just copy the entire folder (after compressing it to a zip) and upload it to a file sharing service so you can download them from there, keep in mind this will be the entire lazer client/file system and not just the songs.
Topic Starter
Ryxnf

Blushing wrote:

IIRC lazers file system is still hashed so you won't be able to single out the song/beatmaps folder but since osu!lazer is designed to be portable you can just copy the entire folder (after compressing it to a zip) and upload it to a file sharing service so you can download them from there, keep in mind this will be the entire lazer client/file system and not just the songs.
So will it have all my settings saved and everything?