forum

[resolved] Replays not auto saving [RESOLVED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nooby_
Problem details:
Usually when I make a play osu auto saves my replay but its not. i have tried looking in the "osu!/Data/r folder but it doesnt show my replays there

osu! version: Stable 20231102.5 (latest)
Topic Starter
nooby_
anyone here D:
Death
Where do you have osu! installed?

How are you checking in your data/r folder? The filenames don't clearly indicate what beatmap the replay belongs to, so are you just sorting by date and loading in the replays one by one?
Topic Starter
nooby_

Death wrote:

Where do you have osu! installed?

How are you checking in your data/r folder? The filenames don't clearly indicate what beatmap the replay belongs to, so are you just sorting by date and loading in the replays one by one?
my osu is installed on my external usb stick

also yea i sorted the replays by date and the most recent replays that were created were made 3 months ago

Edit: also for some reason if i delete a replay in the r folder and then set a play it will save the replay but then if i play another map it wont save the replay. it cant save more than 10 922 replay files
Death
Did you move your osu! folder to the external USB drive at some point, or has it always been installed there?
Topic Starter
nooby_

Death wrote:

Did you move your osu! folder to the external USB drive at some point, or has it always been installed there?
nvm my usb stick was FAT32 not NTFS so i needed to change my drive to ntfs

Thank you for the help though!