forum

[duplicate] Allow to choose game Mod in the editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
tim109525
when test the beatmap, test mode can only offer test the beatmap on NoMod , but I can't know the result after add some mods(HR,HD...) of your map.At least in the editor you can't

I want to know wherever my map is playable after add HR,and I can decide the difficulty setting(AR,OD,CS)

The other reason need to choose game Mod on the editor is "practice"

You can enter into the editor,and practice the specific part you want ,just go to the timing when you want to practice for,and use test mode,the song will start at the specific timing

but similarly,this must played on NoMod.

Although if you need to test or practice the specific part after add Mods,you can cut the note before the timing you want to test or practice for,and save as new difficulty,then quit the editor to test or practice it ,but is inconvenient

Also,I can't practice for FL after 100 combo or 200 combo directly

So I wish it can select the game mode and Mod you want to test in the editor.
dennischan
^
This sounds nice
FrzR

tim109525 wrote:

The other reason need to choose game Mod on the editor is "practice"
peppy is quite against this. Well just the practice part. But regardless of your request i think it's a good idea. But I've seen a post related to this somehow. ;w;
loldcraft
Just delete the notes before the part you want to practice, go File>Save as new diff,type something else in the diff name box, save it, select "no" if they ask you if you want to clear, go back to your singleplayer menu, choose your mods and the song will start at the part where you want to "practice"
deadbeat
using mods in editor has been requested and denied multiple times. won't happen sorry
Topic Starter
tim109525
well....I can only continue using osu beta (a osu helper program which can support that,but you can only play offline)