Fabrical
CLOSED

General queue for consistency / sound representation check

OPEN
CLOSED

Preferences
  1. LN focused maps, ranging from noodles to tech;
  2. Longer maps with a big amount of different patterns / ideas;
  3. Electronic music mostly but im also fine with almost anything as long as its mapped coherently;
  4. I can mod hard maps too but only from the pattern / sound rep. point of view, i cant judge its playability;
  5. 4k only.
Non Preferences
  1. Im not really good at modding dump maps;
  2. Anime and pop music is generally fine but probably wont accept unless its unique in some way;
  3. Wont really accept maps below 4*;
  4. Wont mod full spreads but only one difficulty;
  5. Please dont request jumpstream maps, unless they are in some way creative or unique;
  6. 4k only.
Just link your map along with the artist and song name and a short description of basic concepts you used.
If its a spread please specify which difficulty you want me to mod.
Pyra-san
Hii 1st

beatmapsets/2069167#mania/4329358
*namirin - Darling Dance
hybrid LN-ish, mostly LN vocals and every section have it's own pattern, it's pop but want to try my luck (feel free to reject)

Thank you and goodluck
Worthlessnut9
beatmapsets/2074158#mania/4341553 here is the map. Gl modding

Rivers of Nihil, hollow, js and stream map with one chord section and one ln section
YuEast 2018
ML-ysg
beatmapsets/2073289#mania/4339625

an electronic song

thanks!
shinjibaby
Ice Angel, 5 mins 4k (electronic)
beatmapsets/2083284#mania/4363246
xXMysteryXx_103
Hiii
Camellia - Body F10ating in the Zero Gravity Space
beatmapsets/2024945#mania/4218588
2 difficulty map focused on LN's, jacks and hybrid (the top diff contains more LN's and tech)
(you can mod any diff)
hapen
Lorna Shore - Apotheosis
beatmapsets/2083295#mania/4363265
jumpstream, stream map and chords in two sections....
pashalka
KcHecKa
Topic Starter
Fabrical
ACCEPTED / REJECTED

Darling Dance - Will accept, but i think this map has some consistency issues you should work on, regarding the density of the first chorus since the buildup had denser LN structure overall and also its contrast to the second chorus, although i see changing mapping style as a concept i dont think i necessarily agree with it since first and second chorus in particular dont have any musical differences. Where such gimmicks such as changing mapping style imo fit more in songs where there are added elements like where in third chorus the intensity is bigger so therefore its warranted...

Hollow - Generally its not that i dont think i can mod it, its that i just disagree with the maps concept and what its trying to do. The difficulty spike although warranted i think the rest of the chart can be mapped in a more creative way to compensate and not have it be so straightforward and easy.

Off the Hook - Wow this map is so cool, ill see how i can help.

αzalea - Although i think its a solid chart i do have some issues regarding sound representation and general lack of contrast on the first chorus, and its representation of the piano. Which is the main instrument that youve been following through the whole chart.

Ice Angel - Sorry, ig maybe a preference thing but im not a fan of rice maps especially if its 5 minutes of js.

Body F10ating in the Zero Gravity Space - Cool chart i can help out with it. Only big issue i think is that the last chorus is kinda overcharted imo especially from 04:17:790 to 04:20:613. I will only take the top diff.

Apotheosis - Please check preferences, i really dont find anything interesting about 5 minutes of handstreams.

NIGHTMARE † CITY - Sorry im not good at modding dump, especially at this difficulty, tho im confident some of those inverse timings are illegal in most countries :/.

Sendan Life - Please check preferences :(, overall its just jacks. More attention should be given to representing music in various vays such as making single or double jacks depending on active instruments. Huge issues with anchors on top difficulty id suggest polishing and overall trying to make more interesting concepts for the map.

This concludes the queue for now it will reopen once im done with modding ty.
Topic Starter
Fabrical
MY QUEUE IS CLEAR AND I AM ONCE AGAIN TAKING REQUESTS

please no js maps
[ will ]
beatmapsets/2065977#mania/4322038

Everlasting Eternity - Ludicin
tech and LN hybrid
[-Yuuki-]
hihi

Gram - Apocalypse
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/2077872#mania/4350898

the mapset is not finished yet so there are only 3 finished diffs rn. the top diff and cherry's ultra diff are mostly lns focused, and frawog's expert is more rice focused, but the drop still has some lns in it.
top diff - 6.94*
cherrychou's ultra - 6.21*
frawog's expert - 5.16*

u can just choose one diff to mod (or more than one if u are generous). any mod will help.
ok thats it, thx in advance.
Ilham
beatmapsets/2074009#mania/4341195

IVE - Baddie

full LN, requesting mod on top diff

thanks in advance!
MeWhenYourMom
Hiii

beatmapsets/2080446#mania/4356733

Handstream, chordsjacks and breaks map (top diff or any)

thx :v
[TCD] tihung
Hello

beatmapsets/2009238#mania/4180002

Mainly rice, with LNs for vocal only

Thanks
rynxelia__
heyo

beatmapsets/2082737#mania/4361741

set with 2 difficulties that are only based in one chart. the other has lns, the other doesn't. mod only needed for the ln based chart but feel free to use the ln-deprived chart for reference and/or basis

i really do hope u can give some feedback on this one, i definitely think this has some inconsistencies especially with the range of ln lengths.

overall the map contains hand/jumpstream bursts, lns, hybrid and minimal jacks :]]

thanks!

(background is irrelevant to the song as this was originally just an experimental map)
oct4
beatmapsets/2065285#mania/4320017

Ludicin - Everlasting Eternity

bunch of ln hybrid patterns + mj + bit of rice, 7*
ty
eZmmR
Artist - Title: Noriko Mitose - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;

Link: beatmapsets/2067109#mania/4324528

Style: LN

Thanks~
ERA Aracium
GUVE THIS MAN THE BN ROLE 🗣🔥
Topic Starter
Fabrical
ACCEPTED / REJECTED

Everlasting Eternity (will) - Although i think this map needs a lot of work ill see how much i can help!

Apocalypse - Ill do multiple diffs since top diff is so solid.

Baddie - Very solid i gave some mods/

Bakuhatsu - Not really preference, sorry

Dark Rom Synce - Map is okay i guess, im not a fan of the LN usage really, or the anchor heavy bursts, sorry ig preference.

Baby I - Very interesting concept, although i do disagree with some ln usage especially 02:05:136 in this section. Second chorus i think is really nicely mapped with grace patterns but ending is ruined again with that ln jumpstream imo. Some places have a bit overkill emphasis and density issues as is the case with the 1/3 rhythm like here 01:33:224. But overall looks good, keep making shit like this love it.

Everlasting Eternity (oct4) - Dont get me wrong, banger map. But the amount of modding it would take to polish it is huge plus i already accepted one everlasting eternity so yeah im sorry. I might come back to it at some point tho hmu if you get mod on this and get it more polished!

Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE; - Very interesting, ill give it a look!

This concludes the queue for now it will reopen once im done with modding ty.
Topic Starter
Fabrical
MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND I AM ONCE AGAIN TAKING REQUESTS

please no js maps
Veridore
Heyaa

beatmapsets/2120563#mania/4455366

M2U - Gypsytronic Long ver.

LN styled map, variety of patterns.

Thank you in advance :)
de_sync
Hello

beatmapsets/2127628#mania/4472728

tn-shi - Contradiction

Little hybrid map, simple ln usage, minijacks spread throughout, some graces and bursts of higher end snaps.
No actual idea what my concept was when i started lol, i just kinda map and dont remember why i used the structure i do.
Sympho
Bei
hi
beatmapsets/2089383#mania/4378542
bn said it was too simple, looking to buff or make it more interesting
Worthlessnut9
beatmapsets/2129096#mania/4476818 wanna rank soon so any feedback is welcomed
omegaY_
Ryax
Camellia - Wolves Standing Towards Enemies
beatmapsets/1954374#mania/4055136

Kinda tech-y mixed LN patterns with graces and polyrhythms

Would love some feedback on the Expert diff specifically, anything would help :D

Thanks!
Topic Starter
Fabrical
thats it here, thanks for submitting
Topic Starter
Fabrical
open for funky maps
Furr H
Hi

NM Request Please

Emissar wul Elverhojj - Vaelumir's Call
beatmapsets/2194149#mania/4641925

The Pattern is Jack, Stream, Trill. Angki's diff is LN.

Thank you very much
[TCD] Vani
awawa

Aoi - War in the Mirrorworld
beatmapsets/2134993#mania/4492214
casual hybrid with a tint of ln overlaying and tech
looking for further improvements and polishing of top diff

=w=
Link: beatmapsets/2197520#mania/4650296
Title:Introduction / NEURO-CLOUD-9
TitleUnicode:Introduction / NEURO-CLOUD-9
Artist:Camellia
ArtistUnicode:かめりあ
Creator:256
Version:NEURON-STAR-9
Source:INSANE INFLAME
Tags:かめるかめりあ featured artist insane inflame neurofunk ctcd-013 cametek kamelcamellia electronic instrumental ryax suddendeath 256 zails telzzxs darkztar xeptor aci m3-37 masaya oya 大箭将也
BeatmapID:4650296
BeatmapSetID:2197520
Total Mappers: 9
Mappers (in order): 0DZ0, zailscode123, Ryax, 256, exciliate, aci, Telzzxs, [GB]SuddenDeath, XeptorKingGG
SweetMilk_
Ludicin - Everlasting Eternity

Jumptrill, LN focus hybrid mapset (6:30, 6.2*)

There may be a lot of bad patterns on the map, but I'm going to change it all while getting modding

beatmapsets/2108388#mania/4424997
Cryolien
beatmapsets/2084993

takehirotei as "Infinite Limit" - C:// YOU NEX-TIME

4k marathon map using many different styles, kind of like a full on hybrid/tiebreaker-esque map, but idk

Thanks if you decide to accept ^^
My Angel Marisa
hi
kizan - down
beatmapsets/2198998#mania/4653633
funky minijack spam
ty in advance
oct4
beatmapsets/2160566#mania/4556050
Frums - Nisemono
hybrid, cj, a bit dumpy
OSUHuyhi
beatmapsets/2132018#mania/4668161

Just only the "rhythm star" difficulty according to ur preferences, if u wanna mod other difficulties yes
Ticy
Hiya!

beatmapsets/2201544

-LostFairy- - El'na dia

LN map
5:15 lenght
8.73* difficulty (probably going to go 1* lower after mod xd )

Thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
Fabrical
C’est tout
War in the Mirrorworld 2 bns

Introduction / NEURO-CLOUD-9 a lot of the chart is just way too overcharted and imo undeservingly so, lot of inflation by just making normal dump patterns then adding crazy releases on top of that...

Everlasting Eternity not a fan of overly simplified maps sorry, a lot of the layering is questionable to me and in result the difficulty spread over the map seems inconsistent.

C:// YOU NEX-TIME map seems fine, tho im not a fan of the rice dump at 01:13:947, maybe ill mod sometime but i dont really like the song sorry.

Abyss of Destiny layering seems very sus to me, dont really understand the mapping concepts or ln usage so ill pass.

El'na dia overcharted and the layering too simple, not really my preference

Maps not shown here have been modded
Topic Starter
Fabrical
Taking more goofy and silly maps now
Wam-
Hello!

Artist/title: Reol - Utena
Link: beatmapsets/2210476#mania/4682296

Description: trying my luck here! as for the map, it is a techy one(nothing crazy imo)with some minijacks. Thank you in advance!
nanonbandusty
Sakamata Chloe - Jinsei Reset Button Pocchi

Link: beatmapsets/2141261#mania/4506880

Desc: Short vocal dump map, pretty wacky
KhronoLabyrinth
pan - Pastel Sprinkles
beatmapsets/2076122#mania/4346654
top diff is hybrid with some full LN sections

thanks in advance!
Ex1y
Dion Timmer - Shiawase (VIP)
beatmapsets/2183062#mania/4612880
Mostly LN map
Lleethenoob
Eliminate - Waste My Time
beatmapsets/2218689
Hybrid on easy parts, Chordjack for the hard parts.
Lemmie
Aiobahn - INTERNET ANGEL
beatmapsets/2218622

Insane diffs are very ln-heavy
Tysm :3
PouriK
hihi
nm
beatmapsets/2084909#mania/4367284
top diff have hard sv
rice map, electronic song
artist- fur:tras (the set is not furry)