forum

just asking about GD and added hitsound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eeva
hi im newbie mapper want be a good mapping, so i just wanna asking how to add hitsound to all difficult? because it seems a little impossible to add them one by one, and what mean a difficult name as "hs" or "hitsound"? did that can apply to all difficulty?
and for GD, how to can i GD some beatmap that song i like on someone else. and can i GD a qualified beatmap?
lewski
guest diffs: community/forums/topics/1829679

for copying hitsounds from one diff to the others, use the hitsound copier in OliBomby's Mapping Tools
Topic Starter
Eeva

lewski wrote:

for copying hitsounds from one diff to the others, use the hitsound copier in OliBomby's Mapping Tools
ahh i see, i dont know have another tool software for hitsound. thanks a lot for helping me sir, have nice day
Gsun

Eeva wrote:

lewski wrote:

ahh i see, i dont know have another tool software for hitsound. thanks a lot for helping me sir, have nice day
Oh hi, there's another trick I found out about how to copy hitsounds to all objects through a little tinkering around. You just highlight all objects by pressing "CTRL+A" and then selecting your preferred hitsound (Whistle, Clap or Finish) on the right side of the "compose" screen and ALL of the highlighted objects will have the hitsound added onto them. Try that out too!
lewski
honestly i dont think u should ever do that unless its something like putting soft sampleset onto everything when u start hsing a map

putting the same addition on everything including sliderends is a terrible idea (especially if its a whistle cause those apply to sliderbodies too)
Gsun

lewski wrote:

honestly i dont think u should ever do that unless its something like putting soft sampleset onto everything when u start hsing a map

putting the same addition on everything including sliderends is a terrible idea (especially if its a whistle cause those apply to sliderbodies too)
makes perfect sense, actually.