ERA Player analysis

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ERA medium kek

Hoihoii everyone!
We as ERA have decided to host a mania player analysis. \o/

So what does that exactly mean?
If you get selected to be someone to be analysed (everyone is welcomed to sign up, regardless of skill!) you will get paired with an ERA member. They will then get into contact with you and figure out (or both of you together) your strong suits, weaknesses, notable scores and ways to help you further improve at the game via your profile, vc, spectating you in-game and the like.
At the end of the event we will give every participant a small document with the results, maps to improve on etc. and possibly even turn it into a video like etienne did in the old days!
Note: We will be accepting around 15 players and most ERA members that signed up to analyse players are 4k mains, this will be reflected in the amount of accepted 7k mains!

And what exactly is ERA?
To not do a silly copypasta (:P) and keep it short, we are trying to spearhead VSRGs into a more e-sports minded direction and bring like minded individuals together to create content, help tournaments, do events like these and further the growth of the genre.
If you have any questions about what ERA, feel free to dm any ERA member or to ask in the community discord.

How do I sign up?
Given here is a link to send you application via google forms, the sign up period is till the 11th of November 0utc.
Application link

Our Discord server!
Be also sure to join our official discord server to receive updates on this and further events we will be hosting!
Discord invite
Polytetral
hello eberyone
Pilllow
el cojin
ERA Punish
:o
S a b i s u k i
:3
KimMui
sounds pretty interesting
bagjettka