forum

Sup

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ikikaera
Thought it'd be a nice idea to create an introduction thread this time.

So, I usually suck at games like osu, since my reactions are horrible, even though I'm half Asian. But I decided to give it a try and practice a bit.
I already know osu for over 3 years, but I never really played it and forgot about it for a while. A friend of mine introduced me to this game again and helped me out a lot, so my start wasn't that rough as it would've been if I started alone.

Anyways, here's some stuff about myself;

I'm a 16 years old guy who's really addicted to Animes. It's probably one of the few things that really squeezes some emotions out of me. I prefer watching Romance, Ecchi, Harem, Comedy, Slice of Life and Super Powers Animes, and I don't really like mecha Animes.
Some of my favorite Animes are To Aru Kagaku no Railgun / Majutsu no Index, Monogatari Series, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (Just in case you don't know that one, it's not a Hentai.).

I'm also quite addicted to music. Some genres I usually listen to are Neurofunk, DnB, Breakcore (only a few though) and Japanese songs (female vocals only) or Instrumental Metal. rougly 95% of the Japanese music I downloaded are Touhou vocal/Instrumental arranges. I just can't get enough of Touhou. This game has the best themes ever.

Oh, and games I often play besides osu are LoL and WoW (once in a while, gets pretty boring in a long run).
If you're looking for some games in LoL, I'm platinum in EUW. My IGN is almost everywhere the same, since I'm really creative with names.
I'm not playing LoL often atm since I'm mainly watching Animes.

Eh, I think that's it.
Quite Cynical
Long intro.

Anyway, welcome to the forums~
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums Chris.
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing.

I agree with you about the Touhou theme's, they are great!
Sal32
Welcoomee *hugs Chris
Myke B
Sup.
Pawsu
Welcome to the forums my friend.
[-A-]_old
Yep, long intro, but anyway, welcome :)
KinkiN
hi and welcome to osu! :D
[ Nao ]_old
sup there ( .3.)
Sapphiire_old_1
long intro indeed :P annyway welcome to the forums Chris9427 have a good time :)
Miyu
Welcome xD <3 i also play LoL but i sux @ it :c but if ye need friends i can add you ^_^ ~
Romantic animes ftw eehheh lols
Topic Starter
Ikikaera
-