forum

[Archived] osu!lazer stuck at 60fps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joicraft
Title. I've tried to change the refresh rate and the settings is pretty much the same in stable and lazer. Changing skins doesnt work either. The cursor lags so bad that lazer is actually nearly unplayable.
screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yAMofzN
Blushing
Are you playing with anything in the background?

Are you playing with fullscreen and resolution to your monitor's full dimensions?

You can always ask on the github, theyll know more and can help out more. Make sure to include logs, version, etc.
Topic Starter
Joicraft
Nah, I don't have anything running on the background. I do use fullscreen and native resolution. Also, thanks for the advice on Github, i'll definitely consider it.
Fellow
You can also try checking your graphics card driver settings maybe there is something like vsync set for the osu lazer.
Topic Starter
Joicraft
sorry for being late but im not using vsync
nisherii
By default, the renderer DX11 is locked to 60 fps, you could try switching to OpenGL in the renderer dropdown settings
Dukn
Might be a silly thing but good to check, is your desktop refresh rate setting actually set to 60Hz+?
You can right click on an empty space in Desktop, click Display Settings, go to Advanced Display Settings and check refresh rate (set it to max available).