forum

Question about sensitivity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BasedGod
I have my tablet area on the smallest. but i want a higher sensitivity. How can i increase my sensitivity?
Lycanth_old
You can play osu! in windowed mode. (If you still want to keep the 'fullscreen feeling', you can try using programs which increase the virtual monitor size your computer calculates - i dont know, if score submission works when osu! detects one of those programs running, though).

But try to experiment with your area a little, before you do. From what I read on the forums most people prefer larger tablet areas after getting used to them (, though some still prefer small areas and it works fine for them).
Myke B
Are you using mouse mode instead of pen mode?
Cozzzy
The only way to do it any further would be to play in a smaller osu! window. I wouldn't advise it though - most players end up going for a larger area anyway
Mathsma
You should really try to increase your area... That super small area isn't going to do you any good.
AmaiHachimitsu
l2p

you can change the sensitivity by changing the area
GoldenWolf
"I'm the laziest person on earth and moving my fingers over 1 millimeter is too much"

If what you want is an even smaller playing area, go windowed and change your resolution to like 640*480 or something.
You'll soon realize this isn't a good idea tho

Bonus:
TakuMii
As others have said, it's a terrible idea to go smaller. I'd even say that the area you're currently using is way too small.
Myke B
I don't really understand what's being asked here. Your tablet uses absolute positioning, make the area smaller if you want to have less movement. I'm not sure if sensitivity is the right word.
TakuMii

Myke B wrote:

I don't really understand what's being asked here. Your tablet uses absolute positioning, make the area smaller if you want to have less movement. I'm not sure if sensitivity is the right word.
I'm pretty sure he's asking if it's possible to make the area smaller than the smallest area the tablet allows.
Myke B

YayMii wrote:

Myke B wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's asking if it's possible to make the area smaller than the smallest area the tablet allows.
I hope not O.o that's crazy.
Mathsma
Why is it that newer players like super crazy fast sensitivities? I was speaking to some guy the other day in #osu and he used 3500 dpi, 11/11 windows sensitivity and 3.0x osu! sensitivity saying it was perfect.
TakuMii

Mathsma wrote:

Why is it that newer players like super crazy fast sensitivities? I was speaking to some guy the other day in #osu and he used 3500 dpi, 11/11 windows sensitivity and 3.0x osu! sensitivity saying it was perfect.
because high DPI = rolling around at the speed of sound

...blame the marketing
sunumi

Mathsma wrote:

That's so fucking insane, for me 800 dpi, 6/11 , 1.0x is pretty fast. If I'm playing with a mouse I have to use 200 dpi, 1.0x, and 6/11. But then again I play with tablet, so it's not a big problem.
Myke B

irclyna wrote:

Mathsma wrote:

That's so fucking insane, for me 800 dpi, 6/11 , 1.0x is pretty fast. If I'm playing with a mouse I have to use 200 dpi, 1.0x, and 6/11. But then again I play with tablet, so it's not a big problem.
It makes me wonder how someone like iderekmc's avatar got silenced, but you avatar still walks the streets a free man/woman lol
sunumi

Myke B wrote:

It makes me wonder how someone like iderekmc's avatar got silenced, but you avatar still walks the streets a free man/woman lol
Well, I just changed it an hour ago, but my picture has no nudity or profanity, and it's pretty suitable for all ages imo, people kiss on Disney so I don't see why they can't kiss here.
Soulg
outside of mouth tongues touching is way more adult than just a kiss.
Myke B
"kiss"
Soulg

Myke B wrote:

"kiss"
sunumi
Well then, I pray the mods don't notice lol
Myke B

Soulg wrote:

Myke B wrote:

"kiss"
lol