forum

wacom bamboo ctl 470 question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Well I don't seem to have any friends online to ask so I will ask you guys.

Is there nothing cheaper than the wacom bamboo ctl 470 that can work just as well and not affect performance.
The cheapest I can get 1 currently is £50 which is about 80-90$ from okobe UK there is a company named the factory (something like that)
Where as I could get it for £30 pounds but they can not ship to me.

Anyhow I can afford £50 but if I can save my self money that would be nice
Ted_the_red
the [google:1337]huion 420[/google:1337] is a pretty cheap tablet and is the model of the official osu! tablet
Topic Starter
Blueprint
I would like to hover not draw thanks though ^^
Ted_the_red
im pretty sure you can hover with this tablet. i've never heard of a tablet these days that doesn't hover...
Mathsma
The H420 allows hovering. The main difference between the H420 and the Bamboo model is the smaller total active area on the H420 and the need for batteries on the pen because Wacom holds the patent for wireless signal to the pen or something. The batteries are supposed to last thousands of hours or something without a need for a replacement so it isn't bad.
Lycanth_old

Blueprint wrote:

Reading Height: 0.4" (1cm)
Check out t/169139

(It also has 200 RPS instead of 133 RPS [like the ctl 470 does iirc], don't know if it matters to you though)
Topic Starter
Blueprint

Lycanth wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

Reading Height: 0.4" (1cm)
Check out t/169139

(It also has 200 RPS instead of 133 RPS [like the ctl 470 does iirc], don't know if it matters to you though)
I'm not good with hardware so it's all code language to me I've always been (until recently) a console person
scottyyy
You can get cheap wacom's on ebay. I got mine for £30.
Topic Starter
Blueprint

scottyyy wrote:

You can get cheap wacom's on ebay. I got mine for £30.
Ive looked only biddings
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Don't worry about it I've orderd an OSU tablet

/thread