forum

[resolved] infinite scrolling sound problem?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sa_bean
Problem details: So, I did see an issue where some players had their song lists just always scrolling. I don't have that problem, but the UI sound when you rapidly scroll is inifintely playing or "scrolling" while i'm deciding which map to play. it's very annoying and hurts my soul because the game was fine two seconds ago. The only thing I recently changed was changing the graphics from power saving to vsync i believe its called, and now even though i changed it back it won't stop :')
any help would be much appreciated

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I have a video here. https://youtu.be/me2Ns6wEOcQ even with the low volume, I tried picking a lower volume song you can hear that scroll :') and then when you go back to main screen you can still hear it.

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
- Marco -
Does it still happen? Try pressing every key on your keyboard to check for stuck keys or disconnecting any controller you might have plugged in
Topic Starter
sa_bean

- Marco - wrote:

Does it still happen? Try pressing every key on your keyboard to check for stuck keys or disconnecting any controller you might have plugged in
Yeah neither of that has worked. It's still "scrolling" in the background and I even tried disconnecting the tablet I use for the game. Would disconnecting and reconnecting all the plug ins help you think? I run the game on a gaming laptop hooked up to an extra monitor. Meaning I have a USB plug extension, so a good amount of things are plugged in, like mouse, headset, and mic stuff. But i'm unsure how would that help..who knows, i'm still trying whatever I can except reinstall.
:")
UPDATE:
I USED A DIFFERENT KEYBOARD TESTER!--and found that the fast foward button that i never use on the top of my logi keyboard was pushed, the scrolling sound has stopped! for now :')
thanks for advivsing that ! had me double check.