forum

Christmas☆Queue 2023

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cynplytholowazy
Hello everyone! Cynplytholowazy is here presenting you with this year's Christmas modding queue again!

Welcome to the ChristmasQueue 2023!

A seasonal modding queue for maps related to Christmas, Winter or New Year
2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022

Once again this year, the Beatmap Nominator group is bringing back the best modding queue around for its 13th year of operation, a tradition that continues to spread the joy and wonders of the winter. Like before, in order to make this a great success again, the Christmas Queue is in need of motivated individuals to help push things forward.

Just like last year, the queue will be hosted via Discord Forum System!

Join the Discord server here!

The Christmas Queue has compiled holiday packs for all of you since 2019. This year is no exception! Any maps ranked before the queue closes will be eligible to be included in a holiday pack! For previous years' packs, you may check out here:

Holiday Pack 2021, Volume 1
Holiday Pack 2021, Volume 2
Holiday Pack 2022, Volume 1
Holiday Pack 2022, Volume 2

Here is the information and rules:

Modding Queue Information

1. This is a temporary modding queue that will be closed after New Year (January 1st, 2024).
  2. Beatmaps must be Ranked by December 31st to be considered for the Holiday Beatmap Pack.
  3. We plan to start qualifying maps at the beginning of December. It is up to every Nominator to choose when to qualify maps.
  4. The mapset must be finished and follows the ranking guidelines/rules.
  5. To request a beatmap for modding, use the Discord Server above.

Rules

1. The map must be related to Christmas, Winter, or the New Year.
  2. The request is made before the New Year (the queue will close then).
  3. You have participated in the creation of the map.
  4. Each user can request up to 3 map.
  5. If your request was invalid, you can make a new one.

Modding Team

We are looking for modders across all game modes to help out with the effort. If you are interested, you may join the Discord Server and get verified! You do not need to be part of the Beatmap Nomination group to join the modding queue!

Information for modders:
You do not need to mod a certain amount of maps, just go at your own pace. You can pick any map that is posted on the map list. Just check the website and find a map that needs help! When you have modded a map, be sure to mark that you have done so on the Christmas Queue Website!

Supporting Banner

You can put this banner into your signature.
500x140

[centre][url=https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/][img]https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/510274495026692106-768799960287150100-ChristmasQueue.jpg[/img][/url][/centre]

If you have any questions or issues with this year's queue, you can contact Cynplytholowazy via Direct Message or Discord.
Vincus
amazing
OnosakiHito
Traditions. Must. Be. Upheld.
Dangaard is happy that people still do it btw..
Xinhong1003
ya
Stardust Prism
here we go again
Damaree
Mine is included last year <3 play lots of it :jerry:
Drum-Hitnormal
more amagami ss and white album pls
mancuso_JM_
I love this tradition continues.

I love christmas in general!

I'll try to help as much as I can this year ^_^