forum

Hello everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YIKUR
Hello everyone, I'm YIKUR! I'm 22 and have been playing rhythm games for roughly a year, starting off with games in roblox, and then moving over to OSU. I also frequently play Rainbow 6 Siege and have found a new passion with Project Zomboid as well.

I first found OSU! after playing Funky Friday in roblox, and quickly developed a passion for mania, setting new top plays and being able to get passes that I would have deemed impossible a month prior gave such an exhilarating feeling. I quickly rose the ranks peaking at around 32k after around 4 months of mania, having only had another 3-4 months in VSRG games in roblox prior. I started to lose my passion as I noticed my skill was improving less and less as time went on, maybe ill get back into it eventually, but probably not. I started playing Standard around 4-5 months ago because of my friend @UndeadSpider. Having someone much better than me gave me a reason to continue striving in standard to setting new top plays and I'm thoroughly enjoying every second of it despite having passed him in many skills now (he will always be better at DT/Speed though I swear).

I'm looking for more friends and communities to engage with so that I have reason to keep striving to become even better in standard, while still enjoying the game. Feel free to add me, chat me up, or shoot me an invite to whatever communities you may be a part of!
Wimpy Cursed
Welcome to the forums!
If you ever have passion for mania again, I wouldn't mind playing with you sometime.
m i g i
i added you if you ever want to play :)
Nanofranne
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the game. I'm adding you and will randomly invite you into multi!
DannyWanny13
I also came here from Funky Friday, if you ever wanna play, we can!
-Weird0-
welcome :D I also came from roblox rhythm games like Funky Friday, but robeats was my first introduction