forum

Hey guys! Might as well say hi!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
monkeyfeet69
Hello all! My name is Tony. I started playing about half a year ago and I haven't stopped playing since. This game is awesome! Apart from being a fun and challenging rhythm game, it's also opened me up to all different kinds of music I would otherwise have never found. And it's all thanks in part to you guys. If i was any good at it I'd make my own beatmaps but I think maybe I'll just leave that to the pros lol. Anyway, you guys rock and I'm happy to be apart of this community. Thanks for reading and have fun!

Oh! almost forgot I had a question. After playing a song there is something next to my personal best score that I've never seen before. It's an upward arrow in a circle with a number next to it. Any idea what this means?
Sal32
Aww~ *hugs

Welcome to forum and maybe we can play together someday ;3

I heard that is the time when you ranked in that map.For example 2d means 2 days ago
Topic Starter
monkeyfeet69
Ah I see. Makes sense. I figured that was the case but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply. And YES! I would love to play anytime :D
Myke B
Welcome to the forums Monkey :0 yup, the arrow means how long ago the score happened.
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums Tony!
Please enjoy your stay here.