forum

[Archived] Lost local beatmap I just made

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThunderBirdo
Problem details:
i just spent the last 3 1/2 days creating a really good beatmap in osu lazer, (mind you, im not good at mapping so i put a lot of effort into it all the while learning) I leave the editor after saving it and go and play it twice, after that i then find an empty beatmap i was using for testing slider-ends and end up deleteting it, turn's out i deleted the whole, and not just a singular diff. Can somebody please tell me if i can get this beatmap back, any type of help to resolve this mistake would be great

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
None!

osu! version: 2023.924.1-lazer

Edit: I ended up restarting Osu! Lazer because i originally thought it had glitched, so i the "restore deleted beatmaps" button doesn't work
Blushing
Does the beatmap show up in your recycle bin/trash bin at all? If so you can probably restore it from there and get it back, but if you deleted it and it's not there then you are probably out of luck. Though you can see if the developers have a different approach by posting a discussion on the GitHub repo here
Topic Starter
ThunderBirdo

Blushing wrote:

Does the beatmap show up in your recycle bin/trash bin at all? If so you can probably restore it from there and get it back, but if you deleted it and it's not there then you are probably out of luck. Though you can see if the developers have a different approach by posting a discussion on the GitHub repo here
no i checked that, thanks for your help though