Hirata Hironobu - AI CATCH

posted
Total Posts
112
show more
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

Secretpipe wrote:

Heyo !

It's actually funny cause I already have this map before LOL XD

[General]
Is there a video ? Cause a video would be great for this short map ! :DThere is no video, which is really sad..Maybe..I can change a BG...
Also , don't space kiai ! The kiai has to be one part ! I use a fountain here!~
[Normal]
00:00:170 (1,2) - Flow is a bit weird here! Fine, I think :O
00:14:753 (2) - Maybe remove and add 2 circles ? Okay!
00:16:836 (2) - Maybe put that note here ? x:172 y:260 .
00:16:836 (2,3) - Also , these sliders aren't consistent ! I'll fix!
00:21:420 (2,1) - Nice blanket :D Just wanted to say that LOL Thank you!
00:28:086 - Add a note here and ↓
Begin spinner here : 00:28:503 - Okay

[Hard]
00:09:336 (4) - Maybe curv it ? Hmm, resevered for now..
00:20:378 (2) - I'd stack it with 00:20:586 (3) - :DNice idea!
00:27:253 (3) - Curv it a bit ? C:Okay!


That's all for this map !
I really liked cause 8bit and short song !
I wanted a longer version but it's okay :D

Good luck ! :)
Thank you!
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

waxman wrote:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ




[General]
:!: The length of this is just 30.000 sec tho. I want to say it's unrankable. I can't do anything about it, sorry. Ask a pro audio BAT for it.

Ranking Criteria wrote:

The minimum draining (play) time for a map is 30 seconds (but the recommended minimum is 45 seconds). If your map is shorter than that, then try looping the song with an audio editing program. This is so each map gives a high enough score, and also so people do not try and cut songs too short for no reason, thus stopping people from enjoying the song fully.
The length is 00:30:170, so it meets with the rules, this was what I've concluded after asking a BAT.
[Normal]
00:25:170 (1,2,3,1) - Idea. Only look at the time line.
Okay!

[Hard]

00:09:649 (5,6) - nazi spacing Okay, I think...
00:16:315 (6,7) - ^ ^

GOOD LUCK!
Thank you for your mod!
regenz

Secretpipe wrote:

Heyo !

It's actually funny cause I already have this map before LOL

[regenz's Easy]
00:00:170 (1,1) - You can blanket it :D
00:08:086 (3) - You can maybe put this not here : x:136 y:256 < it's not good
00:10:170 (3,4) - Maybe blanket ? :D< the Ds is not support please check before suggest blanket 1.5 and 1 beat lenght
00:17:253 (2) - Maybe put that note here ? :D x:332 y:204 < not nice
00:21:836 (1,2,1) - A lot of returns isn't good for Easy/Normal diffs ! Make something ? < redesign whole pattern
00:26:836 (2) - You can blanket this ^

Good luck ! :)

waxman wrote:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ



[regenz's Easy]
00:26:836 (2,3) - change them to a slider? < ok

GOOD LUCK!
CODE HERE!

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: aoba's phone ring.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1500
PreviewTime: 15142
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
TitleUnicode:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
Artist:GOATBED
ArtistUnicode:GOATBED
Creator:Regraz
Version:regenz's Easy
Source:DRAMAtical Murder
Tags:dmmd dramatical murder aoba aoba's phone boys love game visual novel yaoi regenz
BeatmapID:426468
BeatmapSetID:146175

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"1db12ccee2735e40f9dc61a4.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
170,416.666666666667,4,1,1,40,1,0
1836,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
15170,-100,4,1,1,45,0,1
21420,-100,4,1,1,45,0,0
21836,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
28086,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
28607,-100,4,1,1,35,0,0
29336,-100,4,1,1,25,0,0
30170,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 242,24,57
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255

[HitObjects]
156,280,170,6,0,P|100:232|92:112,1,200,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,1836,6,0,P|224:120|292:104,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,80,3086,1,10,0:0:0:0:
452,140,3503,2,0,P|452:232|428:264,1,120,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,4753,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,316,5170,6,0,P|188:332|132:304,1,120,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,6420,2,0,P|228:160|296:136,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,8086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,184,8503,6,0,P|56:116|88:64,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,36,9753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,92,10170,2,0,P|252:160|284:212,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,180,11420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,200,11836,6,0,P|464:272|416:308,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,292,13086,2,0,P|248:292|200:320,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,14753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,144,15170,6,0,P|224:88|144:96,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,17253,2,0,L|408:212,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,283,18503,6,0,P|227:339|147:331,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,216,20586,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,180,21003,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,192,21420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,112,21836,6,0,L|164:44,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,53,22670,2,0,L|299:121,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,168,23503,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,224,23920,2,0,P|448:232|472:272,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,284,25170,6,0,P|324:316|276:316,2,80,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,244,26420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,172,26836,2,0,L|152:172,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,172,27670,2,0,L|87:252,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28503,12,2,30170,0:0:0:0:
4anke
hi!here is your new friend~~~
从来都是我先加别人的,十感 :)
感觉normal和easy好像没什么问题
咦BG右下角我看到了什么?18岁未满买入禁止233,不删掉这些字吗?
[hard]
感觉DS比较规矩,有时是可以跳的
00:17:461 (2,3) - 这两个note的DS太近,容易误认为是1/4
00:07:670 - 这里感觉改成这样比较好玩
00:27:045 (2) - 往左移一下,这里的节奏可以跳,像这样
00:27:879 (5) - 往右移一下,对称
ZZHBOY
好 我少说点挑重点好了
[Easy]
  1. 00:00:170 (1) - 首先你仔细听听这一带有4个音 但既然是ez 我建议在00:01:003 - 结束滑条 正好和后面一个物件空两拍 更适合新手去读这样的一种节奏.另外 可以弧度小一点把下一个物件的开头blanket好更美观一些
  2. 00:01:836 (1,3,1,1,3,1) - 说实在的 我认为这些都应该改为2拍的滑条 不仅影响打击感 个人感觉白线上的音比红线强些而且低难度中节奏整齐一些比较好不要一下空个一拍一下空个3/2拍之类的
  3. 建议摆成这样顺flow

[Normal]
  1. 00:14:753 (2) - 别滑条尾长白线 那里一个挺重的音放滑条尾一点打击感都没有很不爽的 建议拆成两个圈 然后长白线和00:16:836 - 交换nc来保持全程nc较为一致
  2. 00:26:836 (3) - 你试试把这个拉成3/2折返滑条然后转盘推迟半拍感觉带感些

[Hard]
  1. 00:13:295 (1) - 和N里一样 把拆开吧然后长白线nc并且去掉后面那个nc
  2. 00:21:211 - 漏音了 这里建议不要漏 比较明显的二分拍上的音
美丽 则呢这么短
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

ZZHBOY wrote:

好 我少说点挑重点好了
[Easy]
  1. 00:00:170 (1) - 首先你仔细听听这一带有4个音 但既然是ez 我建议在00:01:003 - 结束滑条 正好和后面一个物件空两拍 更适合新手去读这样的一种节奏.另外 可以弧度小一点把下一个物件的开头blanket好更美观一些
  2. 00:01:836 (1,3,1,1,3,1) - 说实在的 我认为这些都应该改为2拍的滑条 不仅影响打击感 个人感觉白线上的音比红线强些而且低难度中节奏整齐一些比较好不要一下空个一拍一下空个3/2拍之类的
  3. 建议摆成这样顺flow
美丽 则呢这么短
正在想想怎么给翻译成泰语。thinking中
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

ZZHBOY wrote:

好 我少说点挑重点好了
[Normal]
  1. 00:14:753 (2) - 别滑条尾长白线 那里一个挺重的音放滑条尾一点打击感都没有很不爽的 建议拆成两个圈 然后长白线和00:16:836 - 交换nc来保持全程nc较为一致 fix
  2. 00:26:836 (3) - 你试试把这个拉成3/2折返滑条然后转盘推迟半拍感觉带感些这个。。。。。

[Hard]
  1. 00:13:295 (1) - 和N里一样 把拆开吧然后长白线nc并且去掉后面那个nc好!
  2. 00:21:211 - 漏音了 这里建议不要漏 比较明显的二分拍上的音好!
美丽 则呢这么短
thanks! :)
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

4anke wrote:

hi!here is your new friend~~~
从来都是我先加别人的,十感 :)同是新人,都不容易嘛。。。
感觉normal和easy好像没什么问题
咦BG右下角我看到了什么?18岁未满买入禁止233,不删掉这些字吗? hhhh准备换一个BG
[hard]
感觉DS比较规矩,有时是可以跳的
00:17:461 (2,3) - 这两个note的DS太近,容易误认为是1/4 fixed
00:07:670 - 这里感觉改成这样比较好玩
有听一遍但感觉还是现在的比较好
00:27:045 (2) - 往左移一下,这里的节奏可以跳,像这样
00:27:879 (5) - 往右移一下,对称上2个改好了!
谢谢!我尽快mod!
Nunnally Lamperouge
说好的MOD
00:00:170 (1) - 感觉这个不需要了
00:08:503 (1) - 拉到白线吧,很多也是,只是建议
00:27:879 (5,1,2,3) - 拉的近一点吧
00:13:086 (4) - Blanket包包好
00:01:628 (6) - NC,下一个取消

很不错,已经摸不出来什么了
但是NM和EZ感觉星数差不多,这样NM就没有意义了,希望能改改
祝RANK!
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

Nunnally Lamperouge wrote:

说好的MOD
00:27:879 (5,1,2,3) - 拉的近一点吧 Okay
00:13:086 (4) - Blanket包包好 Fixed
00:01:628 (6) - NC,下一个取消NC还是在大白线上吧

很不错,已经摸不出来什么了
但是NM和EZ感觉星数差不多,这样NM就没有意义了,希望能改改
祝RANK!
谢谢!
regenz
I don't care about 3/2 beat red tick or must white beat. my rank easy almost this style and it's no problem at all.

no fix

[Fix some HS]

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: aoba's phone ring.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1500
PreviewTime: 15142
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
TitleUnicode:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
Artist:GOATBED
ArtistUnicode:GOATBED
Creator:Regraz
Version:regenz's Easy
Source:DRAMAtical Murder
Tags:dmmd dramatical murder aoba aoba's phone boys love game visual novel yaoi regenz
BeatmapID:426468
BeatmapSetID:146175

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"1db12ccee2735e40f9dc61a4.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
170,416.666666666667,4,1,1,40,1,0
1836,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
15170,-100,4,1,1,45,0,1
21420,-100,4,1,1,45,0,0
21836,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
28086,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
28607,-100,4,1,1,35,0,0
29336,-100,4,1,1,25,0,0
30170,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 242,24,57
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255

[HitObjects]
156,280,170,6,0,P|100:232|92:112,1,200,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,1836,6,0,P|224:120|292:104,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,80,3086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,140,3503,2,0,P|452:232|428:264,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,4753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,316,5170,6,0,P|188:332|132:304,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,6420,2,0,P|228:160|296:136,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,8086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,184,8503,6,0,P|56:116|88:64,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,36,9753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,92,10170,2,0,P|252:160|284:212,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,180,11420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,200,11836,6,0,P|464:272|416:308,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,292,13086,2,0,P|248:292|200:320,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,14753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,144,15170,6,0,P|224:88|144:96,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,17253,2,0,L|408:212,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,283,18503,6,0,P|227:339|147:331,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,216,20586,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,180,21003,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,192,21420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,112,21836,6,0,L|164:44,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,53,22670,2,0,L|299:121,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,168,23503,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,224,23920,2,0,P|448:232|472:272,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,286,25170,6,0,P|311:321|273:323,2,80,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,244,26420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,172,26836,2,0,L|152:172,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,172,27670,2,0,L|87:252,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28503,12,2,30170,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

regenz wrote:

I don't care about 3/2 beat red tick or must white beat. my rank easy almost this style and it's no problem at all.

no fix

[Fix some HS]

osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: aoba's phone ring.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1500
PreviewTime: 15142
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
TitleUnicode:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
Artist:GOATBED
ArtistUnicode:GOATBED
Creator:Regraz
Version:regenz's Easy
Source:DRAMAtical Murder
Tags:dmmd dramatical murder aoba aoba's phone boys love game visual novel yaoi regenz
BeatmapID:426468
BeatmapSetID:146175

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"1db12ccee2735e40f9dc61a4.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
170,416.666666666667,4,1,1,40,1,0
1836,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
15170,-100,4,1,1,45,0,1
21420,-100,4,1,1,45,0,0
21836,-100,4,1,1,50,0,1
28086,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
28607,-100,4,1,1,35,0,0
29336,-100,4,1,1,25,0,0
30170,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 242,24,57
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255

[HitObjects]
156,280,170,6,0,P|100:232|92:112,1,200,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,1836,6,0,P|224:120|292:104,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,80,3086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,140,3503,2,0,P|452:232|428:264,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,4753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,316,5170,6,0,P|188:332|132:304,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,6420,2,0,P|228:160|296:136,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,8086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,184,8503,6,0,P|56:116|88:64,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,36,9753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,92,10170,2,0,P|252:160|284:212,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,180,11420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,200,11836,6,0,P|464:272|416:308,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,292,13086,2,0,P|248:292|200:320,2,120,8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,14753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,144,15170,6,0,P|224:88|144:96,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,17253,2,0,L|408:212,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,283,18503,6,0,P|227:339|147:331,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,216,20586,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,180,21003,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,192,21420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,112,21836,6,0,L|164:44,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,53,22670,2,0,L|299:121,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,168,23503,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,224,23920,2,0,P|448:232|472:272,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,286,25170,6,0,P|311:321|273:323,2,80,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,244,26420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,172,26836,2,0,L|152:172,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,172,27670,2,0,L|87:252,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28503,12,2,30170,0:0:0:0:
Okay, then I'll update tomorrow. And after another 2 mods, I'll start to find BATs....Hope this could be ranked soon coz this is so short....
Everest Hope
Hello! Here's my Mod :)

Design
00:03:503 (1) - Put it down
00:08:503 (1) - Why are you making sliders straight to X or Y? Looks better in XY
00:23:503 (1) - This slider in your whole style looks poor, consider to change it
Diff Notes
:!: It's hard with smaller BPM, not Insane, reduce OD to 6
:!: Reduce HP to 5, it have no sense
Design
None
Diff Notes
:!: Normal has too small combos, increase them to 4, You don't need that Heatlh income! Even the easy combos is bigger than in normal
:!: Set od to 5!
:!: Set HP Drain rate to 5 to keep the standards!
Design
00:26:836 (3,4) - Not in the top of 2014, it's really old desing, comparing to your actual sliders this looks so cheap
Diff Notes
:!: Hitsounds should be similar to Hard and Normal
:!: Set OD to 3! There's a big different between Hard and Easy
:!: Set HP Drain to 3!

Overall Notes
:!: Unmark widescreen support!
:!: There's too big diff different between Hard , Normal/Easy!
:!: Consider to make more diffs, map has only 30seconds

I hope it helped you :)
Topic Starter
Mafumafu
Some people ask me if the length of this map is rankable.
I have already asked a BAT and get the answer of a Yes.
Though the draining time is 28 on display, but the real draining time is 30.1 second, which meets the standard of ranking. It is because the last spinner has lengthen the map beyond 30second.
Anyway, thank you all for your attention!
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

L3gioN TM wrote:

Hello! Here's my Mod :)

Design
00:03:503 (1) - Put it down
00:08:503 (1) - Why are you making sliders straight to X or Y? Looks better in XY
00:23:503 (1) - This slider in your whole style looks poor, consider to change it
Diff Notes
:!: It's hard with smaller BPM, not Insane, reduce OD to 6
:!: Reduce HP to 5, it have no sense
Design
None
Diff Notes
:!: Normal has too small combos, increase them to 4, You don't need that Heatlh income! Even the easy combos is bigger than in normal
:!: Set od to 5!
:!: Set HP Drain rate to 5 to keep the standards!
Design
00:26:836 (3,4) - Not in the top of 2014, it's really old desing, comparing to your actual sliders this looks so cheap
Diff Notes
:!: Hitsounds should be similar to Hard and Normal
:!: Set OD to 3! There's a big different between Hard and Easy
:!: Set HP Drain to 3!

Overall Notes
:!: Unmark widescreen support!
:!: There's too big diff different between Hard , Normal/Easy!
:!: Consider to make more diffs, map has only 30seconds

I hope it helped you :)
Thank you! I applied most of the mods in Normal!
yf_bmp
Hi! As you requested~

Notice:

  1. Red: Be unrankable
  2. Blue: Be important
  3. Black: Suggestions


[General]
You can have a try at these 8-bit hitsound: http://puu.sh/9a7El/b033148cc1.zip (I added combobreak.wav, soft-sliderslide2.wav and updated soft-slidertick2.wav)

kiai time isn't needed imo. Consider to cancel them.

BG的尺寸现在是1228x767 考虑改成标准尺寸和比例: http://puu.sh/9a7sG/a50371afdc.jpg

[Hard]
没啥太大问题 挺好的

00:12:461 (3,4) - 考虑包好
00:26:836 (1,2,3) - flow感觉不太好 可以将00:27:253 (3) - 向上弯

[Normal]
00:01:836 (1,2,3) - 这些有点远了 联系前后一下应该缩短距离. 1.00x这样

[Easy]
Nothing to say except consider to try the hitsounds that in general suggestions.

Good map
可以去找bat了
Good Luck~
smallboat
As request.

[General]

不加滑條靜音的音效嗎?

[regenz's Easy]

Nothing.

[Normal]

00:03:086 (2,3) - 間距?
00:08:503 (1,3) - 我也許可能來個對稱.

[Hard]

00:15:170 (1,2,1) - 這邊應該是同樣節奏吧? 建議能把后面折返刪掉,然後加一個note.
00:26:836 (1,2,4,5) - 這兩組可以互相對稱試試。推薦.

[Other]
我是覺得都沒啥槽點了,只是pattern擺的有點不太好看,節奏都還OK!
祝早日找到BAT.
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

yf_bmp wrote:

Hi! As you requested~

Notice:

  1. Red: Be unrankable
  2. Blue: Be important
  3. Black: Suggestions


[General]
You can have a try at these 8-bit hitsound: http://puu.sh/9a7El/b033148cc1.zip (I added combobreak.wav, soft-sliderslide2.wav and updated soft-slidertick2.wav) Awesome!

kiai time isn't needed imo. Consider to cancel them. Oops....KIAI 还是先留着吧

BG的尺寸现在是1228x767 考虑改成标准尺寸和比例: http://puu.sh/9a7sG/a50371afdc.jpg Thank you

[Hard]
没啥太大问题 挺好的

00:12:461 (3,4) - 考虑包好
00:26:836 (1,2,3) - flow感觉不太好 可以将00:27:253 (3) - 向上弯

[Normal]
00:01:836 (1,2,3) - 这些有点远了 联系前后一下应该缩短距离. 1.00x这样

Good map
可以去找bat了
Good Luck~
All fixed!
Topic Starter
Mafumafu

smallboat wrote:

As request.

[General]

不加滑條靜音的音效嗎? 更换了新一套音效,现在有啦!

[regenz's Easy]

Nothing.

[Normal]

00:03:086 (2,3) - 間距? fixed
00:08:503 (1,3) - 我也許可能來個對稱. okay

[Hard]

00:15:170 (1,2,1) - 這邊應該是同樣節奏吧? 建議能把后面折返刪掉,然後加一個note. 先留着吧。。。。毕竟都是1/2
00:26:836 (1,2,4,5) - 這兩組可以互相對稱試試。推薦. 好idea!

[Other]
我是覺得都沒啥槽點了,只是pattern擺的有點不太好看,節奏都還OK!
祝早日找到BAT.
谢谢!!:D
regenz
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: aoba's phone ring.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 1500
PreviewTime: 15142
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
TitleUnicode:AI CATCH (8bit Ver.)
Artist:GOATBED
ArtistUnicode:GOATBED
Creator:Regraz
Version:regenz's Easy
Source:DRAMAtical Murder
Tags:dmmd dramatical murder aoba aoba's phone boys love game visual novel yaoi regenz
BeatmapID:426468
BeatmapSetID:146175

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:3
SliderMultiplier:0.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"4d086e061d950a7b1a25725e0ad162d9f2d3c913.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
170,416.666666666667,4,2,1,40,1,0
1836,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
15170,-100,4,2,1,45,0,1
21420,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
21836,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
28086,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
28607,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
29336,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
30170,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 242,24,57
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255

[HitObjects]
156,280,170,6,0,P|100:232|92:112,1,200,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,168,1836,6,0,P|224:120|292:104,1,120,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
400,80,3086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
452,140,3503,2,0,P|452:232|428:264,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,316,4753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,316,5170,6,0,P|188:332|132:304,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,208,6420,2,0,P|228:160|296:136,2,120,8|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,232,8086,1,8,0:0:0:0:
60,184,8503,6,0,P|56:116|88:64,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,36,9753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,92,10170,2,0,P|252:160|284:212,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,180,11420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,200,11836,6,0,P|464:272|416:308,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,292,13086,2,0,P|248:292|200:320,2,120,8|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,14753,1,8,0:0:0:0:
280,144,15170,6,0,P|224:88|144:96,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,212,17253,2,0,L|408:212,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,283,18503,6,0,P|227:339|147:331,2,160,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,216,20586,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,180,21003,1,2,0:0:0:0:
84,192,21420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,112,21836,6,0,L|164:44,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,53,22670,2,0,L|299:121,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,168,23503,1,2,0:0:0:0:
404,224,23920,2,0,P|448:232|472:272,2,80,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,286,25170,6,0,P|311:321|273:323,2,80,2|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,244,26420,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,276,26836,2,0,P|177:234|175:196,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,210,27670,2,0,P|82:248|54:275,1,80,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,28503,12,2,30170,0:0:0:0:

Apply Fix + hit sound.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply