forum

Turn On/Off 2007-2012 Theme!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +421
Topic Starter
-Ady
i'd really love to see this feature in lazer an option like "2007-2012 theme or look" that brings back the old animations, the old osu! logo, combo fire, and everything that was around back then! it would really make the old maps much fun, and nicer, especially the skins that were made them and i actually still prefer the old look than the modern one!
we're not too many but i think there are a few of us who would support this idea.

support my idea here https://github.com/ppy/osu/discussions/26623!
Jun Maeda
i love this idea
DeDuMeNu
Take my votes on that one
Topic Starter
-Ady
thanks guys! c:
Kurboh
<3
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
Oh my god combo fire

Also gotta have those funky looking sliderbodies
marshallracer
bring back mm sliders

(combo fire will be back in lazer according to peppy)
Topic Starter
-Ady

semaphore wrote:

Oh my god combo fire

Also gotta have those funky looking sliderbodies
yes!!
Jun Maeda
It would be nice to see that update, if peppy wants to add that feature soon!
Topic Starter
-Ady
thanks the 100+ stars guys!!
Topic Starter
-Ady
almost 200!!
her everything
200!!!!
Topic Starter
-Ady

My Angel Anaxii wrote:

200!!!!
thank yaaa!!
her everything
BUMPPP ^^
clayton
jsyk bumping these threads doesn't really do anything cuz devs aren't actively tracking them
Topic Starter
-Ady

clayton wrote:

jsyk bumping these threads doesn't really do anything cuz devs aren't actively tracking them
thanks the stars anyway and everyone! :)
BlueChinchompa
I dont think they are going to add features into stable anymore. This could be something to try to suggest on the osu! lazer github.
Topic Starter
-Ady

BlueChinchompa wrote:

I dont think they are going to add features into stable anymore. This could be something to try to suggest on the osu! lazer github.
can u send link?
BlueChinchompa

-Ady wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

can u send link?
https://github.com/ppy/osu/discussions
Kurboh
if this ever gets implemented, suggestion:

any map that was created before the implementation of the "classic" skin (2013) and which forces default skin should instead force the "legacy" skin (2007-2012)

it feels kinda silly when default skin is forced, yet it was meant for the old default skin, sometimes turning custom skins into a weird mishmash
show more