forum

AnimeKrasus! Streamer/New Player!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yuichi Jin
Hey everyone! I'm AnimeKrasus!

I'm a streamer! I love streaming Osu! and League of Legends. My favorite gametype in Osu so far is Osu!Mania. I don't really like normal Osu because I'm not one to use the mouse a lot, and I like Osu!Mania because it feels like I'm playing the piano. It's cool, and it's fun!

I'm also the owner of a website called Spirit Rush Gaming and take great pride in my League of Legends ranked team as well as the blogs we make every day. Feel free to check out my stream at twitch.tv/otakukrasusgaming and hit follow! It'll tell you when I'm going to stream and I'll always name in the stream title what I'm streaming!

Thanks!
Nyansuke_old
Hey~ It's nice to meet you~ I'm a osu standard player and isn't really a fan of mania ( everytime I play, I fail like crazy 0~0 ). I hope you enjoy your time playing osu~ :3
Topic Starter
Yuichi Jin

Nyansuke wrote:

Hey~ It's nice to meet you~ I'm a osu standard player and isn't really a fan of mania ( everytime I play, I fail like crazy 0~0 ). I hope you enjoy your time playing osu~ :3
Thanks! I fail at stantard, so it's all good! Haha. I need to make friends to play with though. I have one friend who likes Standard, but I only really play mania now.
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu AnimeKrasus!
Please enjoy your stay here.

osu! mania is quite addicted, and fun.