forum

Really quick question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sikened
What does the "up arrow + 14h" mean? I've been playing for a while and never seen it.

http://puu.sh/6B9rh.jpg
thelewa
when the score was achieved
Topic Starter
sikened

thelewa wrote:

Are you sure? It's the first time I've ever seen it and I just got that score like 5-10mins ago.
thelewa
at least it's always showed when I and other people have gotten the score
Guru
it just have been updated. It show when you or someone achieved a new score. It don't appear on the score that long ago( like >3days i guess?)
Rewben2
[ Katsu ]
I've noticed it isn't always your local time though, which is why it says 2h when you did it 2 minutes ago. Most of mine say 8h.
Horolynn
It currently only works properly for online scores, when you look at the local scores it shows time that has actually passed + 7h. (so 7h for a score you've just gotten) At least I assume it is that way. Might just be that local scores are off by the difference dependant on your time zone.
Myke B
lock pls
Lach

Myke B wrote:

lock pls
Shut the fuck up, this is a forum, and that newer post is relevant discussion.
Myke B

Lach wrote:

Myke B wrote:

lock pls
Shut the fuck up, this is a forum, and that newer post is relevant discussion.
Lol, so mad. User asks a question - gets answer, and we should keep posting in the thread, right? Stop acting big.
buny
well, the op did ask another question for further discussion
Myke B

buny wrote:

What's the other question?
Spyrunite
Mine say 14h on scores that I have just gotten, so I would assume there is some kind of error here.
buny

Myke B wrote:

buny wrote:

What's the other question?
do you even read?...

sikened wrote:

thelewa wrote:

Are you sure? It's the first time I've ever seen it and I just got that score like 5-10mins ago.
Myke B
For real? 5 people responded back to it. It's not an opinionated question lol. Even the person he/she asked directly responded. It's like asking what's 1+1 and someone giving you the answer 5 times, but you still feel the need for more people to tell you it's 2. Don't ask me if I can read lol - what a joke.
buny

Myke B wrote:

For real? 5 people responded back to it. It's not an opinionated question lol. Even the person he/she asked directly responded. It's like asking what's 1+1 and someone giving you the answer 5 times, but you still feel the need for more people to tell you it's 2. Don't ask me if I can read lol - what a joke.
except that analogy has nothing to do with this situation and you're causing shitposting in this topic, and it's going to be my last reply

lewa answered it with no citation
OP then posted a 2nd post asking if he was sure because it just started appearing and the time displayed is not right
the 2nd poster said that it got updated a while ago
the 3rd poster posted citation
Another poster then claimed that the times were not displayed correctly because the question wasn't answered yet, leading to FURTHER discussion
the next poster answers that posters question
you post
Lach tells you to shut the fuck up, because the post IS relevant and your post isn't
Soarezi
Clams downs, clowns.

Seriously though, "lock this thread". Where the hell did that even come from
Myke B
Okay, there's obviously a TON of speculation on wtf the arrow is then lol. Like real? It's an objective answer - peppy added what it was in the changelog. Give him the answer and move on. If you want to shitpost be my guest, but don't sit here and try to have a serious conversation when all you have to say is http://i.imgur.com/N89bZnq.png and you're done. Don't tell me I"M shit posting lol. What a pointless conversation
yoyomster
I think it's not a specific time of day but rather a difference in time zones between the place you are and the place where the server is located.
While it seems to you you achieved your score right now, that moment of time cannot be the same everywhere in the world.
RaneFire
If you view the global rankings, it will show you the time since your score "in your time zone."

If you view the local rankings, it will show the age of the record as per the server time of the score.

There is a relative "for your time zone" processing going on with the score retrieval.