forum

Should cat girls counts as furry? (and by extension, fox girls and bunny girls?)

posted
Total Posts

title

yes
11.76%
no
82.35%
depends (please elaborate below)
5.88%
Total votes: 17
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
Ermec
Nope, human skin = no furry to me
Nuuskamuikkunen

KyuIke wrote:

Nope, human skin = no furry to me
Reyalp51
RedAndBlue
:idea: :idea: :idea: This post was deleted for inappropriately bad comparison, we're currently investigating it. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Reyalp51
:idea: :idea: :idea: This post was deleted for quoting an inappropriately bad comparison, we're not currently investigating it. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
:idea: :idea: :idea: This post was deleted for quoting an inappropriately bad comparison, we're not currently investigating it. :idea: :idea: :idea:
lostsilver
maybe
ClevelandsMyBro
:idea: :idea: :idea: This post was deleted for inappropriate words used on the image, we're currently investigating it. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Reyalp51
kobold you cant censor this

ClevelandsMyBro
thanks kobold because tad got banned for using the same image lmaoooo
z0z
?
RedAndBlue
I thought that was a good comparison though 😏

Nuuskamuikkunen

RedAndBlue wrote:

No it wasn't. I don't like to be compared to such people thank you very much.
RedAndBlue
Sorry clearly I didn't think about other people
Adding more would make it sound insincere, words have their limits I fear, this is lesson I will remember, I didn't mean to be an offender, clueless on why my post was deleted, your saving grace pointed, and for that I thank you
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

RedAndBlue wrote:

No.
-Kori
if in doubt, just remember this
Nuuskamuikkunen

-Kori wrote:

if in doubt, just remember this
Also the scale can be more nuanced, like some poeple modify hands or feet to be more human like, or that proportions might vary depending on species.