forum

[Archived] Input Lag only on Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eight A
Problem details: I recently just got a brand new computer as my old one was getting really outdated and still running windows 7. My current build is running windows 10. My previous computer had no issues running osu, however my current one is getting lots of input lag, usually 8-15 ms. The input lag sometimes doesn't start until I've started playing for a bit. I can't figure out why, as restarting the game/computer doesn't fix it. Yet sometimes when I boot up the game it is good for 10-15 minutes and other times it's immediately bad. I have tried everything that I have found so far and at this point I don't think I will be able to play osu! on this computer ever so I figured I'd make a post. Here is a list of everything I have tried and hasn't worked, if you have an idea not on this list please let me know!

List of things I've tried:
- Uninstall/Reinstall
- In game settings, Raw input tried on/off, fullscreen/borderless/windowed tried it all, compatibility mode on/off tried both, frame limiter tried all settings,
- Video drivers/mouse drivers, all up to date
- Windows Mouse settings, no accelerated movement
- Nvidia Control Panel, I've gone here and setup a low latency mode on it but did nothing.
- Task Manager priority
- Having osu! be the only thing running, to the best of my ability.

That about sums up my list. Additionally to note, Osu! is the only game affected, I don't have any input lag with any other games that I play which include full screen games, shooters, etc.

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
Trenortry
Hello, did you solve the problem?