forum

Question with Mapset Verifer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PortalPasha1337
Can this tablet prevent for a rating (BNs)? Or I may ignore it? This tablet on 8 out of 9 levels in my map.
Zelzatter Zero
As long as the placement makes sense in context, yes you can ignore it.

Taking a glance at said mapset however, definitely not. 8 out of 9 have this warning indicates something seriously wrong bcs that also covers low difficulty, which having 1/8 snapping doesn't make any sense at all.

Checked the map the little, I can see BPM and offset is fine, your problem here stem from how you barely have any idea on how rhythm choice works. Your general guideline, assuming you use 1/4 divisor, is that important sounds will usually land on white ticks, less important one goes to red ticks, the rest go to blue. Use that as a base to work further on what the song offers.
Topic Starter
PortalPasha1337
Thanks for detalised explanation, so do I need to change something in my map?
Zelzatter Zero
For me, this issue would require a whole remap from start to finish, especially with the context of wanting to push the set to Ranked, but I'd suggest rearranging objects to their correct position on the timeline first.

First off, change the divisor to 1/4, you don't need 1/8 in the song.

My recommendation right now is you try to experiment with objects a little bit, by moving them in the timeline, adjusting the sliders to various lengths to get a hold of how rhythm choice works. That way you won't have to go through the hurdle of trying to align the objects into the music on such a simple song since BPM and offset are already doing that heavy lifting.
Topic Starter
PortalPasha1337
I was remapping this map 4 times, all because BPM setted wrong (I thinked red lines (changes bpm) needs to slow down the sliders, but 1 d ago someone guy tell me, what I can use green lines). But whatever thanks for really long message, will change the divisor in the near future.