forum

osu! Academy Doki Doki Adventures: The Beginning

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ceph23
Bow and step back.
Aiming for that typical main character "Plain and not so interesting guy" image.
Trash Boat
kick over the podium and finish
beeboy123
kicking the podium will lead to the off topic route.

the off topic route is obviously the goal. nobody plays for the chicks man.[/quote]
Weed
genuflect
Zeraph

Tanzklaue wrote:

kick over the podium and finish.

followed by genuflection.

obviously aiming for off topic route here.
cheesiest
i think the character should state "that's all really" to sound even more of a loser wwww
but we can't have that

kick over the podium, then lean into the mic and ask to sit in the back row next to the window, like the main character in an anime
thelewa
GENUFLECT
AmberLynx
Ask to be seated next to the window in the back row.

And I demand more

Brian OA wrote:

Voice
><
jvknxa
Genuflect.
Topic Starter
Bweh

Tanzklaue wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

You've gotta keep with the genuflecting theme here. They'll think it's some half-russian half-japanese custom or something. Which is cool. Which will get you laid.

Kicking down the podium will make them think you're communist
kicking the podium will lead to the off topic route.

the off topic route is obviously the goal. nobody plays for the chicks man.
In games like these, the no gf is a death flag. bf doesn't count.

Then it comes again. Your body feels like it's made of lead; your vision becomes a blur and you fall to your knees.

"Whoa!" Jesus steps in and catches you before you hit the floor. Your vision sways to the class as you notice a devilish green aura towering above one of the back rows. You make out the silhouette to be none other than Osaka Bancho getting up from his desk, then sitting back down upon realizing you haven't crossed the line into the forbidden. [Osaka Bancho -1]

"That was close..." you mutter under you breath.

"That's it. Sorry guys, but you'll have to excuse us. I'm taking the new student to the nurse here."

The class erupts into cheers as your vision turns black.

You wake up in a white room, lying on a somewhat uncomfortable bed. The smell of antiseptic and sterility fills your nose like fire in an old folks home. You get up slowly, processing what just happened.

"Hold it." A person you assume is the nurse—a black man sitting on an office chair wearing large shades and a white coat—raises his hand to you. Your head spins just as he finishes his next sentence. "Don't move too quickly." You hold your hand against your head.

"What happened to me doc?" You manage to say after a pause.

"Finally, someone gets it fucking right." The nurse comments to himself. "Apparently you ate something horrifying, because shit is better than what I pulled out of you. I'm guessing indigestion happened."

"Arrhythmia?"

"No, I said indigestion."

"Oh."

"Anyway, I pulled out a monster out of your digestive system; it's still trying to claw its way out of the specimen jar as we speak. That aside, you should be okay now. No more "genuflect" options should appear in the prompt."

"I-I see."

"Speaking of which, what the hell did you eat?"

"I blame my mother."

"I perfectly understand." The nurse rolls over to his desk, picks up a file, and then rolls back to you. "You slept through most of the day, but you might be able to catch your last class if you hurry. Not that I care, but you can do whatever you want for now. Apparently it's called being sick." The nurse finishes while going through the folder.

"Uhm, could I get your name before I go?"

"Call me Doctor West." The nurse says as he tosses the folder into a cabinet.

"Alright, thanks."

You collect your things and leave the nurse's office, wondering where exactly are you in this school. If class is almost over, it must be an hour or two after noon. You really do want to meet the people in your class, but then again you're curious about a lot of things in this school too. You're also pretty tired after having your mother's cooking removed from you.

What do?

[] Head to class
[] Head to the dorms
[] Head to the main hall
[] Head to the gym
thelewa
head to class
Ceph23
Head to class.
I want to see what Impact I made on the other students.
Tanzklaue
Head to class.
Trash Boat
Get your head to class (ba dum pss)
cheesiest
you guys are fucking dumb
go to gym
AmberLynx
Head to the gym
There's bound to be a clumsy senpai needing help carrying stuff, then obligatory door lock & stuck in storeroom situation
Kanye West

cheesiest wrote:

go to gym
Cyclohexane

Kanye West wrote:

cheesiest wrote:

go to gym
jvknxa
Head to the gym, clumsy senpai is the way to go.
Shellghost
Gym
stuffycatz
head to class
thelewa
I require my update
Topic Starter
Bweh
Why did you people pick the gym, are you dumb

You decide to head outside and get a good look at the school from the outside. You're going to be here for a while, so you might as well get familiar with campus. The first thing to catch your eye is a wide structure with an arch-shaped roof over it; the space between it revealing some of the internal structure yet allowing fresh air inside.

You walk towards it, doing your best not to catch anybody's attention. You go inside to find that it's the school gym. A large basketball court spans the whole of it, with seats for spectators on the long sides and a stage for performances on the far short end. The elevated, arch-shaped ceiling makes the interior feel larger than what it seemed outside, and the open space lets in the wind's sighs. You take a few steps inside.

Then, you hear a slam reverberate through the air. Another slam comes as your eyes lock on to the source: a figure on the other end of the court. The person is rhythmically bouncing a ball. You get closer and confirm it's a girl, no doubt. She seems focused on the basket in front of her. With her back against you, you approach the girl ever so carefully, making sure to time you greeting properly. By the time you're in what you assume to be proper talking distance, she takes the shot.

She missed.

"Hello."

"Gyaaah!"

The girl in front of you jolts away from you in surprise. Guess you got a bit too close.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME", she screeches.

"Uh..."

You're taken a little aback from her reaction, but more so by her appearance. You take a moment as she desperately gathers herself, panting, to look at her. Long, light-colored hair runs down to her back, and her dark eyes are complemented well by her smooth, white skin. Her gym uniform reveals enough to tell you she has a slim figure, as well as a tiny bust. All in all, she looks like a light, frail girl. She's still about as tall as you, though.

You confirm the smooth bit about her skin by grabbing her arm and rubbing it up against your cheek. You don't actually do that but you sure would love to.

"I-I'm Shirou Marinkovich, sorry if I..."

"Wait.. hang on..." she holds up her hand, her eyes widened and looking into yours as she finishes hyperventilating. You stand in front of her, watching her take deep breaths for about a minute.

She finishes.

"Um—"

"NO, AS PUNISHMENT YOU'RE GOING TO HELP ME", she engages dictator-mode.

"What—"

"GYM EQUIPMENT!" she points to a large pile of balls and a portable volleyball net. Her frail appearance and her flushed face betrays her personality somewhat but you decide to roll with it anyway.

You spend the next fifteen minutes putting away equipment with the strange girl. While doing so the thought of her tricking you to do her dirty work crossed your mind once, then four times as you carried the volleyball net to the storage shed all by yourself.

After you're finishing, you find the girl sitting on the floor on the side of the court.

"All done", you announce.

"Oh, thanks." She pauses. "Sorry if I took up your time, I get like that when I get nervous or scared."

"It's alright, I was the one that scared you." You say while scratching your cheek and looking off to the side.

"Uhm, what was your name again?" The girl asks, looking up to you.

"Shirou Marinkovich."

"Shirou... Are you Japanese?"

"Half. What about you?"

"Polish." She answers with a warm smile.

You did good, Poland.

"Oh, my name is Blanca, Blanca Wilk."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Shirou." She stops to think for a second."Uhm... you said you were half-Japanese, what's your other half?"

"Oh that? I'm—"

SUDDENLY, IT HAPPENED.

YOUR PHONE RANG, PLAYING THE THEME TO no wait it's set on vibrate.

"Hold on a minute." You say while pulling out your phone. It's a text from your father. It reads:

[Hey son, I got a call from work so I won't be able to see you off. I made sure your room was all set up and ready for a life of mindless education.]

That's either good or horrible.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm half—"

And then you hear a horrible sound reach your ears

"MISS WILK"

"Whoa what." You turn to find a towering gorilla—literally a fucking gorilla in a red tracksuit—tromping its way over to you and Blanca.

"C-Coach Williams?!"

"What"

"GYM WAS OVER TWENTY MINUTES AGO, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" It can talk?!

"I- uhm--"

"THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME!"

Coach Williams picks up Blanca.

"Eeek!"

"EXCUSE US, YOUNG MAN"

"Uh..."

Coach Williams trudges off into the distance as Blanca awkwardly waves at you, probably eager to see you some other time.

Okay.

You walk outside.

The sun's not even down yet, but you seem to have some free time. Class is already out of the option.

What do

[] Cafeteria time
[] Go back inside and shoot some b-ball
[] Find Jesus
[] Genuflect Go to the bathroom
[] Rest up at the dorms
Ceph23
cafeteria time.
I mean c'mon, I puked out breakfast. gotta satisfy mah basic cravings.
Kanye West
Bball
Tanzklaue
i wanted to make a blanka joke, but decided against it.

Cafeteria, that day was really strange and exhausting and you can't go to sleep without eating first.
Shellghost
SLAM JAM, THANK YOU MA'AM.
Trash Boat
cafeteria. you may found something that makes u fell better
Zeraph

Brian OA wrote:

[] Genuflect
NoHitter
Oh come on guys, everyone knows you need to farm flags for the first girl you see.

Go play some bball
[ Pingu ]
Bball epic dance time.
_smu

Brian OA wrote:

Long, light-colored hair runs down to her back, and her dark eyes are complemented well by her smooth, white skin. Her gym uniform reveals enough to tell you she has a slim figure, as well as a tiny bust.
[x] Go back inside and shoot some b-ball
thelewa

B-BALL
Topic Starter
Bweh
Shit, forgot the nonsense a little way back. [Blanca +1] , [Coach +1]

Tanzklaue wrote:

well done

You walk back inside the gym.

You don't know why, but seeing a foreigner getting carried off by a gorilla gave you an irresistible urge to play some basketball. You get a basketball from the storage shed and start taking shots at the hoop, recalling the few times you played basketball back in your old school. Your unfit uniform gets in the way, so you loosen up a few buttons and place your necktie to the side. Magical beats start playing your head.

You spend your time alone in the gym, putting everything you got into that basketball. You miss often, but you manage to get in a few shots in every once in a while. You do your best to recreate tricks you've seen and heard of, though you give up on that shortly after. Running around to get the ball after a miss already takes you some effort; a clear sign you're out of shape.

Things would be easier if you were black, but then yet again a lot of other things would become exponentially harder. Like living.

You take one last slam at the hoop before taking a break. You miss. Depressed and tired, you hold the ball under your arm and lean on the basketball post. You relax, partly enjoying your time and partly feeling bad about how much of a wimp you are. At the very least you can take pride in the fact that you're putting effort into it.

You hear a sound come from the other end of the gym and turn to meet it.

Blanca stares at you from afar, you decide to be friendly and wave to her. She waves back and runs up to you.

"Hey." You greet her as slows down. "Do I want to know about Coach Williams?"

Blanca cocks her head to the side. "What about him?"

"..." You suppose it's the same deal with Jesus. "Never mind."

A short silence passes like a small breeze.

"Were you just playing?" Blanca asks.

"Yeah, I'm not doing too well though." You beta, admitting your lack of skill.

"That's alright, all you need is some practice!"

"Do you play often?"

"I do!"

She seems a bit passionate about basketball, it seems. You look into her dark eyes, apparently gleaming with excitement. This reminds you of Ro-kyu-bu! a bit, except instead of a bunch of lolis you just have one girl your age. That, and you'd be the one getting coached. This really isn't much like your Japanese animes.

Well, plenty of things to do here with a beautiful foreign girl...

[] Make small talk
[] Challenge her to a one-on-one
[] Ask her to coach you
[] Trick her; place your hands on her chest, honk honk
[] Wrap things up and go take a shower
Tanzklaue
Ask her to coach you, she seems nice.

we also need to drastically decrease the wimpiness since we lack other qualities that could balance out the wimpiness.
Kanye West
one-on-one, take that bitch to town nigga
Tanzklaue
Vote: Kanye West

his bandwaggons keep pulling us into shit. everyone who is town sheeps coaching.
Trash Boat
one on one blaze it
Blaziken

Kanye West wrote:

one-on-one, take that bitch to town nigga
_smu
                
show more