Kiraz

English version
Master Sheet | Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Player Regs | Bracket

Staff Registrations Start: September 10th 2023
Staff Registrations End: October 8th 2023 23:59 UTC+0

Player Registrations Start: October 8th 2023
Player Registrations Ends: October 22th 2023 23:59 UTC+0

Info

Hello everyone! This is an osu!mania 4K 1v1 Double Elimination tournament.
All maps will be played using Score v2.
The qualifier phase will consist in multiple lobbies taking place in the span for 1-2 weeks (depending on the amount of players) in which you will be asked to play 5 maps TWICE, with only your best score on each being considered for the rankings.
In order for the tournament to have a normal bracket format, some players will have to be eliminated in the qualifier phase.
YES, WE HAVE SV.
There is no rank limit, but I suggest you to join if you are at least a 4 digit player in 4K.
Sadly this tournament is not going to be badged.
You MUST join the Discord Server to partecipate.
PRIZE POOL TO BE DEFINED.

Staff
(subject to change)

Organizer/Host: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast

Mapper/Mappoolers: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast, [Crz]Nixo, PatouZ, Harbyter, Oceanus, [GS]hina, ShibePlanet, DemiFiendSMT, Znow

Mappool Testers/Showcasers: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast, [Crz]Nixo, PatouZ, Harbyter, Oceanus, ERA medium kek, ERA Xuste, DemiFiendSMT, Toxic Scent

Commentators: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast

Streamers: Kiraz, Bestfast, zSmoxKe,Znow

Referees: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast, ERA Xuste, michxxx, walmart5193, ERA Veryi, O_re_O, zSmoxKe, ERA medium kek

Sheets: PatouZ, Kiraz

Applications for Mappooler/Playtester are closed, but if you want to help by doing referee or streamer you can just compile this form (click here).
- Commentators and Referees can also play the tournament -

Dates
(subject to change)

1. Registration Phase: October 8th-22th
  2. Qualifier Showcase: October 28th-29th
  3. Qualifier Stage: November 4th - 5th
  4. Round of 32: November 11th - 12th
  5. Round of 16: November 18th - 19th
  6. Quarter Finals: November 25th - 26th
  7. Semi Finals: December 2nd - 3rd
  8. Finals: December 9th - 10th
  9. Grand Finals: December 16th - 17th

Qualifier and Bracket Stage

1. Qualifier Stage:
    Stage 1: Slider Velocity (SV)
    Stage 2: Rice Accuracy
    Stage 3: Long Note
    Stage 4: Rice Stamina
    Stage 5: Hybrid
  2. Round of 32: Best-of-7, first to 4 points wins. The mappool contains 9 freemod maps and 1 tiebreaker map.
  3. Round of 16: Best-of-9, first to 5 points wins. The mappool contains 11 freemod maps and 1 tiebreaker map.
  4. Quarter Finals: Best-of-9, first to 5 points wins. The mappool contains 11 freemod maps and 1 tiebreaker map.
  5. Semi Finals: Best-of-11, first to 6 points wins. The mappool contains 13 freemod maps and 1 tiebreaker map.
  6. Finals: Best-of-11, first to 6 points wins. The mappool contains 13 freemod maps and 1 tiebreaker map.
  7. Grand Finals: Best-of-13, first to 7 points wins. The mappool contains 15 freemod maps and 1 tiebreaker map.

Nothing special, but if you wanna take a look, click below!
Full ruleset
Qualification Process
  1. The qualifier phase will consist in multiple lobbies taking place in the span for 1-2 weeks (depending on the amount of players) in which you will be asked to play 5 maps TWICE, with only your best score on each being considered for the rankings.
    Players will be ranked based on the “score rating” of their qualifier performances, meaning that each player performance on each of the five qualifier maps will be ranked compared to every other players and the ranks that each players achieves on these maps will then be added up. The players will then be sorted based on their "score rating" from lowest to highest, with lower score ratings being ranked better than higher score ratings. Essentially, a player's qualifier performance is ranked based on how well they perform compared to every other participating.
    In order for the tournament to have a normal bracket format, some players will have to be eliminated in the qualifier phase.
    If 32 players enter, all 32 players will qualify and no one gets eliminated.
    If 33 players enter, the worst-performing player gets eliminated and the top 32 will advance to the next round.
    If 49 players enter, the 17 worst-performing players get eliminated and the top 32 will advance to the next round...and so on.

Bracket Stage
  2. The bracket stage is a double elimination stage. This means that the players participating in this stage must lose two matches in this stage to be eliminated from the tournament.
    After the Qualification Stage, players will be seeded based on their performance in the Qualification Stage. The player with seed 1 will face off with seed 32, seed 2 will face off with seed 31, etc.
  3. In a winners bracket match, the player who meets the winning condition in a match will be declared the winner of the match and will move further into the bracket. The loser of the match will fall into the losers bracket.
  4. In a losers bracket match, the player who meets the winning condition in a match will be declared the winner of the match and will move further into the bracket. The loser of the match will be eliminated from the tournament.
  5. Players who are in the winners bracket are required to play in one match in each stage. The only exception to this is if the player is the sole player in winner bracket in the Grand Finals stage, where the player is required to play in up to two matches if the player were to lose his first match in the Grand Finals stage.
  6. Players who are in the losers bracket at the start of the Quarterfinals stage or further are required to play in two matches in a single stage. However, players who lose their first match in the losers bracket in those stages will no longer need to play in any further matches in the tournament, for they are eliminated from the tournament.

Reschedules-Disconnections-Noshows
  7. Overlaps between matches may happen in certain stages, and streaming every match is not viable because of these overlaps. However, we will do our best to give every player in the tourney some stream time.
  8. Your matches will be listed in schedules. It is your duty as a player to properly identify your timeslot and reschedule your match with your opponent as soon as possible if a reschedule is necessary.
  9. Reschedules will only be considered if both players agree to a time, this needs to be done and notified to the tournament staff before Thursday at 23:59 UTC+0 in that particular week when the match takes place.
  10. Maps with a player disconnection that occurs within the first 30 seconds, or 25% of the song (whichever comes first) will be nullified and re-attempted.
  11. A player not showing up to a match indicates a forfeit, meaning the player that does show up wins the match. If both players do not show up after 10 minutes, the higher seeded player will be declared the winner.

Bans, Protects, Rolls, Song Selection
  1. All songs played in a given round must match those selectable in the corresponding mappool. NoFail, Mirror, Hidden, Fade In, and Flashlight are the only mods allowed to be used for these maps.
  2. Before the actual match starts, each player can choose a warmup map, that map MUST be a 4k map with a drain time that doesn't exceed 3 minutes.
  3. Players are to ban one (1) map within the map pool that they are playing for the given round.
  4. Players are to protect one (1) map from being banned within the map pool that they are playing for the given round.
  5. Players will be instructed to do a !roll command by the referee that is overseeing the match; the winning roll picks the first protected map, the losing roll picks the second protected map and the first ban, finally the winning roll picks the second ban and the first song of the match.
  6. After the bans, protects and rolls have concluded, the player with the winning roll instructs the referee of their song selection, and the referee will switch to that song. After that song concludes, the other player will pick a song, and this process will continue until one of the two conditions is satisfied:
    1.‎‎ㅤ⠀⠀One player has achieved enough wins in such a way that the other player cannot successfully win the round.
    ■⠀⠀The winning player moves onto the next match.
    ■⠀⠀The losing player falls to the losers bracket. If a player loses in the loser’s bracket, they are eliminated from the tournament.
    2.‎‎ㅤ⠀⠀Both players are at match point at the same time.
    ■⠀⠀Both players will play the song designated as the tiebreaker.
    ■⠀⠀The winner of the tiebreaker will progress to the next match of the tournament, while the loser will be eliminated or sent to the losers bracket, depending on the position of the tournament.
  7. Players will have 2 minutes to pick a map and 2 minutes to get ready.
    ⚬⠀In case a player takes more than 2 minutes to pick a map, they will receive a warning from the referee, on subsequent occurrences the referee will pick a random map available to pick from the mappool using !roll X, where X is the number of available maps to pick in the mappool.
    ⚬⠀Each player will receive a "tactical timeout" of two minutes, which can be used at any time during their own pick, once per match. The tactical timeout is optional, and is not required to be used.
  8. If the beatmap ends in a draw, the game will be nullified and the beatmap will be replayed.

Master Sheet | Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Player Regs | Bracket

Staff Registrations Start: September 10th 2023
Staff Registrations End: October 8th 2023 23:59 UTC+0

Player Registrations Start: October 8th 2023
Player Registrations Ends: October 22th 2023 23:59 UTC+0

Info

Ciao a tutti! Questo è un torneo 1v1 a doppia eliminazione di osu!mania 4K.
Tutte le mappe saranno giocate utilizzando Score v2.
La fase di qualificazione consisterà in più lobby che si svolgeranno nell'arco di 1-2 settimane (a seconda del numero di giocatori) in cui vi verrà chiesto di giocare DUE VOLTE le 5 mappe, e solo il vostro miglior punteggio in ognuna di esse verrà considerato per la classifica.
Affinché il torneo abbia un formato normale, alcuni giocatori dovranno essere eliminati nella fase di qualificazione.
SÌ, ABBIAMO LE SV.
Non c'è limite di rank, ma vi consiglio di partecipare se siete almeno 4 digit in 4K.
Purtroppo questo torneo non sarà badged.
Per partecipare DEVI entrare nel Server Discord.
PRIZE POOL DA DEFINIRE.

Staff
(subject to change)

Organizer/Host: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast

Mapper/Mappoolers: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast, [Crz]Nixo, PatouZ, Harbyter, Oceanus, [GS]hina, ShibePlanet, DemiFiendSMT, Znow

Mappool Testers/Showcasers: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast, [Crz]Nixo, PatouZ, Harbyter, Oceanus, ERA medium kek, ERA Xuste, DemiFiendSMT, Toxic Scent

Commentators: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast

Streamers: Kiraz, Bestfast, zSmoxKe, Znow

Referees: Kiraz, Relae, Bestfast, ERA Xuste, michxxx, walmart5193, ERA Veryi, O_re_O, zSmoxKe, ERA medium kek

Sheets: PatouZ, Kiraz

Le application per fare da staff sono attualmente chiuse per il ruolo Mappooler/Playtester, ma se vuoi fare da arbitro, commentatore o da streamer il form da compilare è il seguente (clicca qui).
- I commentatori e gli arbitri possono partecipare come player -

Date
(potrebbero esserci cambiamenti)

1. Fase di Registrazione: 8-22 Ottobre
  2. Qualifier Showcase: 28-29 Ottobre
  3. Qualifier Stage: 4-5 Novembre
  4. Round of 32: 11-12 Novembre
  5. Round of 16: 18-19 Novembre
  6. Quarter Finals: 25-26 Novembre
  7. Semi Finals: 2-3 Dicembre
  8. Finals: 9-10 Dicembre
  9. Grand Finals: 16-17 Dicembre

Qualifier and Bracket Stage

1. Qualifier Stage:
    Stage 1: Slider Velocity (SV)
    Stage 2: Rice Accuracy
    Stage 3: Long Note
    Stage 4: Rice Stamina
    Stage 5: Hybrid
  2. Round of 32: Alla meglio di 7, il primo che raggiunge 4 punti vince. Il mappool contiene 9 freemod map e 1 tiebreaker map.
  3. Round of 16: Alla meglio di 9, il primo che raggiunge 5 punti vince. Il mappool contiene 11 freemod map e 1 tiebreaker map.
  4. Quarter Finals: Alla meglio di 9, il primo che raggiunge 5 punti vince. Il mappool contiene 11 freemod map e 1 tiebreaker map.
  5. Semi Finals: Alla meglio di 11, il primo che raggiunge 6 punti vince. Il mappool contiene 13 freemod map e 1 tiebreaker map.
  6. Finals: Alla meglio di 11, il primo che raggiunge 6 punti vince. Il mappool contiene 13 freemod map e 1 tiebreaker map.
  7. Grand Finals: Alla meglio di 13, il primo che raggiunge 7 punti vince. Il mappool contiene 15 freemod map e 1 tiebreaker map.

Niente di speciale, ma se volete dare un'occhiata, cliccate qui sotto!
Regolamento completo
Qualificazioni
  1. La fase di qualificazione consisterà in varie lobby che si svolgeranno nell'arco di 1-2 settimane (a seconda del numero di giocatori) in cui verrà chiesto di giocare 5 mappe DUE VOLTE, e solo il miglior punteggio ottenuto in ognuna verrà considerato per la classifica.
    I giocatori saranno classificati in base al "punteggio di valutazione" delle loro prestazioni nelle qualificazioni, il che significa che le prestazioni di ciascun giocatore in ciascuna delle cinque mappe di qualificazione saranno classificate rispetto a quelle di tutti gli altri giocatori e i punteggi ottenuti da ciascun giocatore in queste mappe saranno sommati. I giocatori saranno quindi ordinati in base al loro "punteggio di valutazione", dal più basso al più alto, e i punteggi più bassi saranno classificati meglio di quelli più alti. In sostanza, la prestazione di un giocatore nelle qualificazioni viene classificata in base al suo rendimento rispetto a quello di tutti gli altri partecipanti.
    Affinché il torneo abbia un formato normale, alcuni giocatori dovranno essere eliminati nella fase di qualificazione.
    Se si iscrivono 32 giocatori, tutti e 32 si qualificheranno e nessuno verrà eliminato.
    Se si iscrivono 33 giocatori, il peggior giocatore viene eliminato e i primi 32 avanzano al turno successivo.
    Se si iscrivono 49 giocatori, i 17 giocatori con le prestazioni peggiori vengono eliminati e i primi 32 avanzano al turno successivo... e così via.

Bracket Stage
  1. La Bracket Stage è una fase a doppia eliminazione. Ciò significa che i giocatori che partecipano a questa fase devono perdere due partite per essere eliminati dal torneo.
    Dopo la fase di qualificazione, i giocatori saranno classificati in base alle loro prestazioni nella fase di qualificazione. Il giocatore con la testa di serie 1 affronterà la testa di serie 32, la testa di serie 2 affronterà la testa di serie 31, ecc.
  2. In un winners bracket match, il giocatore che soddisfa la condizione di vittoria in un incontro sarà dichiarato vincitore dell'incontro e avanzerà nel bracket. [Il perdente dell'incontro passerà alla losers bracket.
  3. In una partita della losers bracket, il giocatore che soddisfa la condizione di vittoria in una partita sarà dichiarato vincitore della partita e avanzerà. [Il perdente della partita sarà eliminato dal torneo in modo definitivo.
  4. I giocatori che si trovano nella winners bracket sono tenuti a giocare una partita in ogni fase. L'unica eccezione è rappresentata dal caso in cui il giocatore sia l'unico giocatore della winners bracket nella fase delle Grand Finals, dove è tenuto a giocare fino a due partite se dovesse perdere il primo incontro.
  5. I giocatori che si trovano nella losers bracket all'inizio della fase dei quarti di finale o oltre sono tenuti a giocare due partite in una singola fase. Tuttavia, i giocatori che perdono la loro prima partita nella loser bracket in queste fasi non dovranno più giocare altre partite del torneo, poiché sono eliminati dal torneo.

Reschedules-Disconnessioni-Noshows
  1. In alcune fasi potrebbero verificarsi delle sovrapposizioni tra le partite, e lo streaming di tutte le partite non è possibile a causa di queste sovrapposizioni. Tuttavia, faremo del nostro meglio per dare a ogni giocatore del torneo un po' di tempo di streaming.
  2. Le schedule delle vostre partite saranno organizzate dallo staff, ma è vostro dovere, in quanto giocatori, identificare correttamente il vostro orario e riprogrammare la partita con il vostro avversario il prima possibile se è necessaria una reschedule.
  3. Le reschedule saranno prese in considerazione solo se entrambi i giocatori sono d'accordo sull'orario, questo deve essere fatto e notificato allo staff del torneo prima del giovedì alle 23:59 di quella particolare settimana in cui si svolge la partita.
  4. Le mappe con una disconnessione del giocatore che si verifica entro i primi 30 secondi o il 25% della canzone (a seconda di quale dei due eventi si verifichi per primo) saranno annullate e rigiocate.
  5. Un giocatore che non si presenta a una partita indica un forfait, ovvero il giocatore che si presenta vince la partita. Se entrambi i giocatori non si presentano dopo 10 minuti, il giocatore con la testa di serie più alta sarà dichiarato vincitore.

Bans, Protects, Rolls, Song Selection
  1. Tutte le canzoni giocate in un determinato round devono corrispondere a quelle selezionabili nella mappool corrispondente. NoFail, Mirror, Hidden, Fade In e Flashlight sono le uniche mod consentite per queste mappe.
  2. Prima dell'inizio effettivo del match ciascun player potrà selezione una warmup map, che dovrà necessariamente essere 4k e non sopra i 3 minuti di drain time.
  3. I giocatori devono bannare una (1) mappa all'interno del mappool che stanno giocando per il turno in questione.
  4. I giocatori devono proteggere una (1) mappa dall'essere bannata all'interno mappool che stanno giocando per il turno in questione.
  5. I giocatori saranno invitati a eseguire il comando !roll dall'arbitro che supervisiona la partita; il roll vincente sceglie la prima mappa protetta, il roll perdente sceglie la seconda mappa protetta e il primo ban, infine il roll vincente sceglie il secondo ban e la prima canzone della partita.
  6. Dopo la conclusione dei ban, delle protect e dei roll, il giocatore con il roll vincente comunica all'arbitro la scelta della canzone e l'arbitro passa a quella canzone. Dopo la conclusione di questa canzone, l'altro giocatore sceglierà una canzone, e questo processo continuerà fino a quando una delle due condizioni sarà soddisfatta:
    1.ㅤ⠀⠀Un giocatore ha ottenuto un numero sufficiente di vittorie in modo tale che l'altro giocatore non possa vincere con successo il round.
    ■ Il giocatore vincitore passa alla partita successiva.
    ■ Il giocatore perdente passa alla loser bracket. Se un giocatore perde nel girone dei perdenti, viene eliminato dal torneo.
    2.ㅤ⠀⠀Entrambi i giocatori sono al match point nello stesso momento.
    ■ Entrambi i giocatori giocheranno la canzone designata come spareggio (tiebreaker).
    ■ Il vincitore dello spareggio passerà alla partita successiva del torneo, mentre il perdente sarà eliminato o inviato alla loser bracket, a seconda della posizione del torneo.
  7. I giocatori avranno 2 minuti per scegliere una mappa e 2 minuti per prepararsi.
    ⚬⠀Nel caso in cui un giocatore impieghi più di 2 minuti per scegliere una mappa, riceverà un avvertimento da parte dell'arbitro; in caso di successive occorrenze, l'arbitro sceglierà una mappa casuale disponibile per la scelta dal mappool utilizzando !roll X, dove X è il numero di mappe disponibili per la scelta nel mappool.
    ⚬⠀Ogni giocatore riceverà un "timeout tattico" di due minuti, che può essere utilizzato in qualsiasi momento durante la propria scelta, una volta per partita. Il timeout tattico è opzionale e non è obbligatorio utilizzarlo.
  8. Se la beatmap termina con un pareggio, la partita viene annullata e la beatmap viene rigiocato.
trol
il meme è relae
[SPNG] Sim0
emoji catstare
[WtO1]kaeleb
Vince faxed m,i sa
CuriosityMKW
pogchamp
[GB]ItzNotPit
LN GNAM
Ema51001
Anche quest'anno si punta alla vittoria🤘🤘🤘🤘