forum

[resolved] Top Play Vanished and I Don't Know Why

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phirn
Problem details:
When I played Osu!mania a lot a while back I got a single A pass on Galaxy Collapse making it my last top play before stopping for a while. I've recently started playing again and I've noticed that my Galaxy Collapse pass seems to have completely disappeared from the site, but I can still see it in-game and it should be giving me 306pp according to Jakads calculator. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Can't upload screenshot (don't know how) but the stats are:
#24,275 of 124,794
Score: 756,180 91.58% Accuracy 91.58%

Any explanation would help as due to health conditions I don't think I'll be able to pass it again.
osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
Blushing
Is this the Galaxy Collapse play you are referring to?

If so, you might have missed the fact that there was a mania PP and Star Rating rework sometime late in 2022, you can see the newspost here:

home/news/2022-10-09-changes-to-osu-mania-sr-and-pp

You are still getting the PP from galaxy collapse, it was just recalculated and adjusted to better fit the ideals in that newpost above.
Topic Starter
Phirn

Blushing wrote:

Is this the Galaxy Collapse play you are referring to?

If so, you might have missed the fact that there was a mania PP and Star Rating rework sometime late in 2022, you can see the newspost here:

home/news/2022-10-09-changes-to-osu-mania-sr-and-pp

You are still getting the PP from galaxy collapse, it was just recalculated and adjusted to better fit the ideals in that newpost above.
This is an old play from way before. My guess is maybe osu! adjusted what counts as a pass or not? I did get pretty close to failing towards the end of the play, so it is a possibility.
Edit: the full-speed pass was 15 months ago (thanks for replying so fast btw)
Blushing

Phirn wrote:

This is an old play from way before. My guess is maybe osu! adjusted what counts as a pass or not? I did get pretty close to failing towards the end of the play, so it is a possibility.
Do you know what specific galaxy collapse beatmap it was on? afaik, osu! did not change what counts as a pass or a fail. Especially in mania where you have a health bar. You either failed or you pass the map.

If you have the local score showing in your game you can do shift+F11 and itll upload a link for you to use. You can put that either in a new comment or edit the initial post so we can take a look at it.
Topic Starter
Phirn

Blushing wrote:

Phirn wrote:

Do you know what specific galaxy collapse beatmap it was on? afaik, osu! did not change what counts as a pass or a fail. Especially in mania where you have a health bar. You either failed or you pass the map.

If you have the local score showing in your game you can do shift+F11 and itll upload a link for you to use. You can put that either in a new comment or edit the initial post so we can take a look at it.
It was on the main beatmap, but I don't have the local score anymore as I've gotten a new computer since. Best I can do is a screenshot of my results page and a screenshot from when it was on the site. This may have to just be written off as an unfortunate incident.
(It's not as if the play was super impressive in the first place)
Death
That score actually happens to be less pp than the one currently visible in your best performances, likely due to the rework blushing mentioned.

You can still view the score page here: scores/mania/491158405
Topic Starter
Phirn

Death wrote:

That score actually happens to be less pp than the one currently visible in your best performances, likely due to the rework blushing mentioned.

You can still view the score page here: scores/mania/491158405
Thanks for finding this man! A bit unfortunate but understandable nonetheless.