forum

[Archived] Account for my friend

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frieskeciup
can I create my friend's account on my computer and give him access to it on his email and his nickname and he will verify the account because he has parental controls on the computer and cannot verify the account?

I'm afraid of being banned from my account for multi-accounting [I won't use the account I created for him]
Ryu Sei
That should be fine, as long as you don't use it for multi-accounting
Kaaruumii
i wouldnt risk it if i were you
Blushing

frieskeciup wrote:

can I create my friend's account on my computer and give him access to it on his email and his nickname and he will verify the account because he has parental controls on the computer and cannot verify the account?

I'm afraid of being banned from my account for multi-accounting [I won't use the account I created for him]
No. They need to create the account themself. They can use your computer but THEY need to be the one to create it and verify it and log in.

Rules wrote:

The first account you make during account registration is your one and only osu! account, from the moment of its creation and forevermore. This account is YOU. It is not anyone else — not your brother, your mother, your sister, your friend — it is YOU. Don't share your account with anyone else. You don't get to make a new one if you lose access to it. Keep it safe.