forum

Mania will give me a strong sense of frustration

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cup of Chino
I feel like everyone in the world has better skills than me, making it difficult to find like-minded friends to play with.
everyone told me play more and more,then i can imporve my skill.
But without progress, the more I play, the stronger my frustration becomes.
I admit it's a great game and I really enjoy playing it, but the frustration is really strong.
sad:(

What should I do better
Dementedjet

Cup of Chino wrote:

What should I do better
First of all, you should do better blocking yourself from comparing yourself to others, it ain't gonna help ya

Second, you've got 12 hours of playtime, the only progress you could make is +100 or so pp at max in that time

Be patient
Topic Starter
Cup of Chino

jrjin228 wrote:

Cup of Chino wrote:

What should I do better
First of all, you should do better blocking yourself from comparing yourself to others, it ain't gonna help ya

Second, you've got 12 hours of playtime, the only progress you could make is +100 or so pp at max in that time

Be patient
thanks a lot~
UltraBlack
Sometime ago i got really stuck in mania. Then i was playing minecraft with a friend and got a 1 month break, in this mean time i was playing some mobile rhythm games and they made me change my mindset. But most importantly it made me realise that i was playing things that i had no control on trying to improve on it. Take mania like easier games. If you can't get fc or SS then you are doing something wrong. Now that i'm playing easier maps and trying to focus on getting fc's on it while also playing some harder stuff i feel like improving a lot. Sometimes you are improving but you can't see where. Don't rush the game otherwise you will miss something.