forum

[Archived] Osu! Unable to obtain graphics context

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
arnav122012
Problem details:Uhh Osu! isn't running and saying Unable to obtain graphics context but on the old stable fallback version the game works fine!

and uh it is saying this

#=z7B13GGxm62vA30doYPwYCpEuJDZT: No available GL context found. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=z7vsioaRPk0u5zjbSx5nlM6bp3eqB.#=zqXtGRUA=(Int32 #=z$EGjPkE=, Int32 #=zyeyUnA4=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zovM2tBk=)
at #=zML3tfIGuzjWmjIXFWIuQiA8=.#=zLpB8VT2Ouziy(GraphicsContextFlags #=zovM2tBk=)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at #=zML3tfIGuzjWmjIXFWIuQiA8=.#=zLpB8VT2Ouziy(GraphicsContextFlags #=zovM2tBk=)
at #=zML3tfIGuzjWmjIXFWIuQiA8=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zUw4p7Sc=)
at #=zbfTG6ywo9ofkz$$K_y5oxacMoSjQ.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zUw4p7Sc=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=zqIsNt5kB3qt39X$0aSFzBFs=.WndProc(Message& #=zC_JSslE=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

and this error is happening on the latest version

pls help I have tried a lot of things like reinstalling video driver etc. etc.

If it won't fix then I will just play osu!(lazer) on my phone and the stable fallback version on my pc

pls help

osu! version: Stable 20230326
- Marco -
What GPU do you have? Have you tried compatibility mode? (Hold shift while you're launching osu! and enable compatibility mode from the settings)
Topic Starter
arnav122012

- Marco - wrote:

What GPU do you have? Have you tried compatibility mode? (Hold shift while you're launching osu! and enable compatibility mode from the settings)
I have integrated gpu :(

and like just as I click on the .exe file I have to hold shift?

I have tried it but idk why the error just pops ups and shows osu! has crashed and nothing else

I will try once again

(edit)
Nope nothing happens the error just pops up