forum

[Archived] can you give me my pp?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anti_spiral228
Blushing
You got more score with the first "A" play than the "S" play. Therefore the one that is giving you PP is the one that gives more score.
Topic Starter
anti_spiral228

Blushing wrote:

You got more score with the first "A" play than the "S" play. Therefore the one that is giving you PP is the one that gives more score.
look, my scores are better everywhere, I have fewer misses, more than 320 and more accuracy, so I don’t understand why I have lower scores, although my scores are much better
Blushing
Not exactly sure how mania works with combo and score than the other gamemodes, but for a score to be submitted it needs to be the first unique score of the map or it needs to be better score than the previous attempt iirc. Its unfortunate but /shurg.
Topic Starter
anti_spiral228

Blushing wrote:

Not exactly sure how mania works with combo and score than the other gamemodes, but for a score to be submitted it needs to be the first unique score of the map or it needs to be better score than the previous attempt iirc. Its unfortunate but /shurg.
so it's unfair, I played much better than in that score, the combo in mania does not affect anything